Reviews for Lunar Expedition
Yami Hime Hikari chapter 17 . 7/3/2019
This story is amazing! I loved the characterization and world-building!

Now to go check out the sequel...
SoothingLight chapter 17 . 11/14/2018
Hello, your story was very refreshing to read! I'd bem looking for something different and creative and I'm happy to say I found it here. Thank you!
On another note, I have to agree that this story is in no way finished. While the plot is incredible, it is so rich that it can be explored much further.
At one point, you made Hermes' advice to go find him in the past, very crucial and he never appeared again. You built many conflicts in the story like the whole intergalactic diplomacy, the Earth's monarchs relationship with Queen Serenity, families' reunions, bonds and reactions, Chibi Usa's return and implications, the birth of Crystal Tokio, Bran and the yomas' story and conflicts with the lunarians and other species, etc
My point is that the climax of the story came too quickly and could have been slower and built the conflicts in time to make more emotional connections between the characters and the readers. The climax wasn't resolved properly and left room for many loopholes and possible future events.
I have no idea if you're still on and writing, but I really liked your writing style and imagination. I can only wish that you'll one day come back to this story and rewrite/edit it to explore the huge potential this plot has.
Thank you again! :)
anna chapter 17 . 6/20/2018
ok, the story is good but I am so freaken lost O_o is there more to come? I hope so because I would like to read more lol, when will sailor moon meet her mother again? will Endymion meet his parents?
Colette chapter 16 . 3/10/2018
The story was good if a little confusing at times until the very end.
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 1 . 1/24/2018
I'm rereading this and my cat, named Endymion, came into my room as soon as my eyes reached the first mention of the poem that he shares a name with.
Though, he definitely wasn't named for it :D
Of Chaos and Destruction chapter 17 . 7/2/2017
This is not a finished story, please take that 'Complete' notice down. The most interesting (to me, at least) parts of the story (reconciliation between the parents & planets and the Senshi, whatever happens with chibi moon and the youma & Helios, the worlds longer term response to aliens in the solar system in general, and the moon/senshi in particular - is there even going to be a Crystal Tokyo now? Will Usagi be the new Moon Queen? Are there any survivors of the Moon Kingdom apart from Night Serenity?) have not been written - and from the looks of your sequel/prequel, may never be.

Otherwise, I like the story a lot - which is why its abandonment at this late and interesting stage is such a disappointment.

Always,

Chaos
PrincessRaena SS chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
It was an incredible story but ended so abruptly. Please do come back and continue it. What was Adonis seeing? Will the other planets meet with the scouts? How do they all react to meeting one another? How do the people react to the silver millennium? Do the royals reconcile now that they know who is who? What is Bran's role from now on? Do Chibiusa and Helios meet?

You created a whole new world here and there are so many of us who want to see it sculpted even more
lunamoon0320 chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
If you still get these notifications please come back and finish the next part of this story.
Anon chapter 16 . 7/21/2015
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us. It is complex, unique in its premise and so interesting. Your talents as an author and creativity shine through.

I look forward to reading more in this series. I especially look forward to when Usagi and Mamoru finally meet their Silver Millenium parents.

I understand life happens and it may take you time to complete this series, but I will be keeping an eye out for further updates - your story is worth the wait! :)
Blind Bird chapter 17 . 9/30/2013
So...um...where's the rest of the story? It said it was complete. You have the rising action, but there is no climax, no resolution, it just ends. How sad. Was good for part, but it turned out to be a big disappointment. Hope you decide to actually finish it one day. Would be nice to know how actually ends.
MeakoXIII chapter 17 . 4/3/2013
I really liked this story. I'm on to read Silver Millennium next, and I hope it answers my questions about Chibiusa and Helios. Great job!
Luna chapter 17 . 2/3/2013
This was amazing good! The plot line is interesting and unique, the characters are all well written, and the pacing well done. Some of the logic is a bit unusual, and some scenes could have been explained a bit more thoroughly (for example it's unclear if Chibiusa really did head for the gardens as Helios suggested), but this did not diminish from the adventure. If I were to complain it would be only that the sequel is not yet finished.
Callista Wolfwood chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
Wow that was one insane story but awesome nevertheless.
Vickysg1 chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
I've just finished reading this epic fic (I came through AO3, but then continued here, as I saw that it was complete) and let me tell you that it was great! I liked it very much, including the OCs you created.

I hope reposting it to AO3 will help you to write the sequel!
Hikari'sGato chapter 17 . 4/2/2012
Yes! this was so good, I can't wait to read the other one. I always thought about what would happen if the ruins on the moon were found and I'm so glad someone finally wrote a fic about it. Even though it went a different direction then I thought it would it was still really good. One question though, I completly forget but didn't Diana go with chibi-usa to the past, because she seems to have dissapered?