Reviews for Lunar Expedition
Anon chapter 16 . 7/21
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us. It is complex, unique in its premise and so interesting. Your talents as an author and creativity shine through.

I look forward to reading more in this series. I especially look forward to when Usagi and Mamoru finally meet their Silver Millenium parents.

I understand life happens and it may take you time to complete this series, but I will be keeping an eye out for further updates - your story is worth the wait! :)
Blind Bird chapter 17 . 9/30/2013
So...um...where's the rest of the story? It said it was complete. You have the rising action, but there is no climax, no resolution, it just ends. How sad. Was good for part, but it turned out to be a big disappointment. Hope you decide to actually finish it one day. Would be nice to know how actually ends.
MeakoXIII chapter 17 . 4/3/2013
I really liked this story. I'm on to read Silver Millennium next, and I hope it answers my questions about Chibiusa and Helios. Great job!
Luna chapter 17 . 2/3/2013
This was amazing good! The plot line is interesting and unique, the characters are all well written, and the pacing well done. Some of the logic is a bit unusual, and some scenes could have been explained a bit more thoroughly (for example it's unclear if Chibiusa really did head for the gardens as Helios suggested), but this did not diminish from the adventure. If I were to complain it would be only that the sequel is not yet finished.
Callista Wolfwood chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
Wow that was one insane story but awesome nevertheless.
Vickysg1 chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
I've just finished reading this epic fic (I came through AO3, but then continued here, as I saw that it was complete) and let me tell you that it was great! I liked it very much, including the OCs you created.

I hope reposting it to AO3 will help you to write the sequel!
Hikari'sGato chapter 17 . 4/2/2012
Yes! this was so good, I can't wait to read the other one. I always thought about what would happen if the ruins on the moon were found and I'm so glad someone finally wrote a fic about it. Even though it went a different direction then I thought it would it was still really good. One question though, I completly forget but didn't Diana go with chibi-usa to the past, because she seems to have dissapered?
Echelon9 chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
I like this chapter. You're taking a much more sophisticated approach to the history of the Silver Millennium. I remember in the manga, after the defeat of Metalia, SM regenerated the entire palace on the moon to its former glory [even though it was strange that no one ever used it from there.]

I like the japanese to english conversations, though I'd say that if the Sailor Soldiers needed to go to America for whatever reason then SM could just as easily alter peoples memories to do so.
Echelon9 chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
This chapter reminds me of the plot from the SM special Lover of Princess Kaguya, except the guys having visions of what I assume to be the destruction of Silver Millennium. It is an interesting story so far.
Echelon9 chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
I'm liking the story, it is interesting. While I have read stories where humans have found the ruins of Silver Millennium on the moon, I have not read very many where the humans actually take an active role in trying to figure out what the ruins mean't.

Takeuchi was somewhat vague in describing the relationship between the humans and Queen Serenity's court following the destruction of SM and the creation of Crystal Tokyo. I wonder if she did that on purpose...

Does this story follow manga canon or anime canon?
Ari chapter 17 . 5/15/2011
Cant wait for more!
Dream's Abyss chapter 16 . 4/30/2011
It's probably a good thing I read this story now instead of when I was younger: I wouldn't have appreciated it nearly as much. It was very good!
SailorEarth-Lilith chapter 17 . 4/20/2011
I have been greatly enjoying this story, and am very interested in the SM story and would love to be able to read more of both, they both have given me the insperation to write my story about my charicter Lilith rather then just drawing her, i would love to know when you write more of this story, thank you if you would like to see my art- then go here . .
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 17 . 4/19/2011