Reviews for For the Ones You Love
Torian chapter 18 . 5/25
I was hoping beyond hope that this fic was completed, however that doesn't seem to be the case. (sigh, even though I new going in.) The story itself is a fairly good concept, and could have been a good read were it not for the spelling and punctuation. I wish the author the best of luck.
Torian chapter 13 . 5/25
For the love of God, ... please, PLEASE purchase an English to whatever language you speak dictionary ! I am trying, really and truly trying to enjoy this fan-fic, however the grammatical mistakes and unidentifiable words where I have to "fill in the blanks" are driving me mad ! Almost stark, raving mad ! These errors have gone from annoying to regrettable. A shame really, because otherwise the story could be quite lovely.
Torian chapter 3 . 5/24
This author desperately needs a beta. Someone please help him/her out. They are waaaay to dependent on Auto Correct. Misspellings become annoying after a bit.
Torian chapter 2 . 5/24
ok ... I forgave the first chapter for the "Amhurst Eyes" thing, but not the second. Surely you mean Amethyst ? The color of Shuuichi's eyes ? Sorry for nit-picking, but it is an important feature of his.
Dark0demon chapter 18 . 2/7/2016
I have been coming back and read your stories for this particular story for years. Ever since it first came out, I really loved Toby and his wife. Will there be more chapters added to this one? It would be a shame for it to end at chapter 18.
B chapter 18 . 1/14/2016
More please
tab1012 chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Your story is absolutely beautiful, get there a result it is a day or abandoned ?
KyouyaxCloud chapter 18 . 3/15/2013
update plzzzzzzzzzzzzz:]
Kaoru Sayuri Kamiya chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
Wish you will go on with this story after the 18 chapter. This is the number one fic about Gravitation and i love so much all your characters ! I would like to meet them in real life 'cause they're so amazing ! Maybe, even after all that years, you will continue this story ?! Hope so !
YaoiAngel chapter 18 . 8/29/2010
I think the pairings should be: Shuichi/Yuki Ryuichi/Lance (obvious) & Tatsuha/Cody (Seem So Smexy)
AlessaLoveless chapter 18 . 12/4/2009
hey i was re-reading this story on my laptop. And got to wondering if ur gonna keep on writing it? Its a good story and you kinda left it on a cliff there :D I for one would like for u to continue on. Best of Luck _-
rae2009 chapter 18 . 10/18/2009
hey i just got through reading this all in one sitting-and it's fabulous, by the way- and i noticed that it hasn't been updated for a couple years. i really really like this story and hope you continue soon.
Xx92Etenalsnow92xX chapter 18 . 10/14/2009
I really love your story and i'm seriouly addictive/obessed lol. hehe what would be intersting is how Eiri and SHuichi would reunite or something lol. and seeing toby get hurt or injured to see rios reaction (i know it sounds cruel) just an idea please Continue!
chibi chapter 18 . 8/2/2009
it is a bit different from the usual shuichi-chases-eiri theme.. it's nice that in this story, most of the efforts come from eiri.. hope this story would be continued.. Ü
Loveless19 chapter 18 . 5/23/2009