Reviews for For the Ones You Love
tab1012 chapter 1 . 6/20
Your story is absolutely beautiful, get there a result it is a day or abandoned ?
KyouyaxCloud chapter 18 . 3/15/2013
update plzzzzzzzzzzzzz:]
Kaoru Sayuri Kamiya chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
Wish you will go on with this story after the 18 chapter. This is the number one fic about Gravitation and i love so much all your characters ! I would like to meet them in real life 'cause they're so amazing ! Maybe, even after all that years, you will continue this story ?! Hope so !
YaoiAngel chapter 18 . 8/29/2010
I think the pairings should be: Shuichi/Yuki Ryuichi/Lance (obvious) & Tatsuha/Cody (Seem So Smexy)
AlessaLoveless chapter 18 . 12/4/2009
hey i was re-reading this story on my laptop. And got to wondering if ur gonna keep on writing it? Its a good story and you kinda left it on a cliff there :D I for one would like for u to continue on. Best of Luck _-
rae2009 chapter 18 . 10/18/2009
hey i just got through reading this all in one sitting-and it's fabulous, by the way- and i noticed that it hasn't been updated for a couple years. i really really like this story and hope you continue soon.
Xx92Etenalsnow92xX chapter 18 . 10/14/2009
I really love your story and i'm seriouly addictive/obessed lol. hehe what would be intersting is how Eiri and SHuichi would reunite or something lol. and seeing toby get hurt or injured to see rios reaction (i know it sounds cruel) just an idea please Continue!
chibi chapter 18 . 8/2/2009
it is a bit different from the usual shuichi-chases-eiri theme.. it's nice that in this story, most of the efforts come from eiri.. hope this story would be continued.. Ü
Loveless19 chapter 18 . 5/23/2009
Aww I really like this fic, I wish you would update D:
Beloved Yaoi chapter 18 . 5/13/2009
wow... this is such an adicting read! please update soon, dispite the few spelling errors here and there it is really really good!
Anonymous chapter 18 . 4/28/2009
I happened across this story while looking for something worth reading in the Gravitation world, and I must say that you have one of the best plot lines I have ever read. I love the Toby/Eiri/Kenji interaction and the brother-sister bond between Eiri and Rio. For these reasons, I am pleading with you to continue writing this fantastic story. While I don't know what you are busy with at this time, I, as well as your eager audience, would jump at an update to this story, so much so that I have read every chapter about 14 times (not lying) because the waiting is killing me. So, if you could do me and the world a favor and continue this spectacular story, we would hold you in high esteem.
shadowdreamer Lady Fate chapter 18 . 2/2/2009

Another check up to see if everything is okay. Are we going to see an end to this great fic? I still want to see the blow thats coming from Anime pulling one over on Tohma and Yuki and Shuc-chan getting back together please.
Nyx MG chapter 18 . 12/15/2008
finally i got to read the next chapter! jajaj well now i'll wait for the next one...srry for the short review but i have hwk to do jeje

well u already know that this fis is awsome

see ya
earthquake00000000000000000000 chapter 17 . 12/9/2008
I absolutely love this story it is starting to get interesting I read atleast 4 times already.I'm writing oe wer Shuichi has a twin brother its preety awsome
earthquake00000000000000000000 chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
I hope Cody and Tatsuta get together Cody is my favourite character so far I want to see if Yuki meets Shuichi I am also thinking of writing a story just like that but instead Shuichi will have a twin brother and be paired with Ryuchi