Reviews for Hear My Pain
Cat in the web chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
A pity you stopped writing this fic. It's very good so far.
Chain Mell chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
...

UPDATE!

...please...? It was good. I wanted to see how it turned out. And how Heero would do Relena in at the end (if he ever showed up).
jay86 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
this fic is realy good. i hope you contiune it.
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
this great story so far pleaz write more soon
Knyghtshade chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
And they still don't know... ah well, it'll be interesting when they find out. _ I hope you don't give up on this one.
ashlynne chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
I really like this story! I wonder when the others are goin to find out about Duo? I can't wait to read that part. I know how busy things can get, but, please update soon!
kasumixkira chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
I very much like the way you are doing this story. The plot is very interesting. I can't wait to read more of it.
DeathGoddess1313 chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
Very well written so far. I wish you would write faster. Wouldn't it be interesting if in the next chapter Relena throws a fit about the dog.
Serenity Maxwell chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
i enjoied the update and relena is mean...as usual. lol. duo will come over and above her though :D he always does and should. i think he is a much better person than her.
rynn chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
pretty good start, i want to read more of this please continue
Destiny Lot chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
Wow really good. Your story has a nice easy flow and good in character dialogue.

Ja ne
Yasei Raiden chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
_ I'm really diggin' this story. It's not often that you come across a well written handicap-type story. I'm hoping you'll be getting the next chapter out soon. BTW, I love Cerulean. I had a Sheltie for a good many years and adored him. They're wonderful dogs. _ It's funny, I always pictured Duo to be more a St. Bernard, Newfoundland, Retriever person.

As for Relena, it's hard to like her character in the anime anyway. I'm just looking forward to Heero showing up.

Keep up the great work,

Yasei
Vitanie Tora chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
Nice chapter, I really liked it. So when are the other Gboys going to find out about Duo? I can already picture a jurt look of Quatre's face from Duo not telling anyone. So you're like me. Write as you type is how I do things, at least most of the time. Every time I had things planned I can't write it down. I'll have three pages here and six pages there but no way of tying them together. Well I have homework to do so it's until later

Tora-chan
Shinigami Requiem chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
Update? Please? Again? -uber omg you can't resist puppy eyes-
Impish chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
I enjoy the way you've written Relena. Bashing can be fun, but often times it's a bit over the top. The best thing about her character is that she can be written in so many different ways, and the way that you've done it maintains an element of class, while still giving the reader the satisfaction of a more villainous side to her. It really makes the whole story more three-dimensional. I hope to read more soon!