Reviews for A Pair
mark chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Good story. Though I wonder does Ash stay in trouble? Lol liked the ending tho! Poor Ash
claraowl chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
XD I liked it! It was really unexpected! :D
CrazyK chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
write another chapter already dammit!
Bigesmallz chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Well... since you asked so kindly for reviews, I decided to give you on! (even if its 5 years late?) Now with my vast knowlege of thesauri and other leather bound books here is my opinion of your epic tale. Good. (haha)
furuba11 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I got scared by your author's note. so here I am, reviewing yhis fic XD I really have nothing to say, except that this story was AWESOME :D (Sorry, I only saw your story now -_-")
IvyBean chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
AWWW! CUUUUTE! CX I LOVE FLUFFINESS!

FLUFFY FLUFFY FLUFFY OOH YAH FLUFFY! :3 This fic was awesome! Love it :)
magiquill9 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
So again, another adorable story. I liked Misty counting things, and that last scene was hilarious. well done.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
awwwwww ... so cute _
Buff Norris chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
That was a cute fic I loved it. So cute. I love it when her sisters tease them.
draco122 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
a very nice story. I did not see too much fluff. Unless i missed something. Anyway i think you worte a great stroy. I really liked it. You got all the voice's right. The tone of the people's voice's sounded right. I can not find anything worng or anything negitve to say. If i did then i would jsut come out with it. Any way great job.

Draco122
considerthisgone chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
“OH, LIKE, MY GOD!”

lol! that made me crack up!

great job
themagebear chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
so... fluffy! the magebear wants to demand more, yet at the same time, it ended in such a perfect place...
Shuutastic chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Yes. Yes. I love the fact that things didn't go super mushy after a little kiss. Perfect. Awesome.
Alexandra Shinai chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I like this!
sykilik101 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Damn good story! I definitely liked it! I personally couldn't find anything I didn't like about it. I mean, a more AAML ending would've been good with me, but I liked your ending, anyways! Awesome fic!

Writing: A Passion of the Soul