Reviews for Birthday Kiss
LadySunami chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Aww, so sweet! Poor Malik. If I were there I would give him a birthday hug... I think I'll leave that to Bakura though. :)

I really don't think this is confusing. There is some awkward wording here and there but otherwise it's quite good.
DiamondTauro chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
..." That was cute! (:
KekiAiKohi chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
how cute
ChaosRocket chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Such an adorable ending!
Almond luver chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
A very well written oneshot. I often feel bored and imagine myself to be in a horrible situation when I'm alone in a raining house for my birthday. And ironically, my birthday is near Malik's! XD I found the introduction amusing because I have felt the same way very often.

Later on in the story, though, Bakura makes quiet a surprise entrance, doesn't he? Though I was a bit dissapointed that Malik would suspect him of anything... Oh well, at least he got a kiss for his birthday!

The last line really caught my attention.

"Besides, who the hell needed snow, anyway...?"

Please continue writing Malik x Bakura based oneshots!
FreshFish chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
This is still a really cute one. I think I may have reviewed it or seen it on media miner or your DA account .. somewhere. maybe I read it here before?

Malik is just cute with all his complex insecurities
lensestothestars chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Loved it, loved it, LOVED IT! D

/I cannot believe I am even thinking of saying this, but I feel sorry for poor Malik - aside from Bakura's unexpected birthday present, he had no other fun on his birthdays...\\

Mou hitori no boku, you feel pity?

/...Maybe.\\

See, your fiction has practically reduced my yami to tears!

Damn, Malik-sama is so lucky *grits teeth* To think of it, so is 'Kura-koi XD Coincidental how Yu Gi Oh has so many bishounens _

Loved the fic! D
kf chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I really like this story.
Hikari Elfie chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
. I loved this fic. It was well done. You are a very god writer

Thankye

Elfie and co.

(Me, Mid, Dem, Lisa, Alli and Hura)
Mishieftress chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Aw! Thats cute!
Dekora chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Ah, I love you. Thank you. :D

I loved this, but you know that because I gushed to you about the sheer awesomeness of sweaters.

Sweeaterrs. I think I need to dress you up in them sometime, okay?

I love you so so much. *kissu!*
MazdaKitsune chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Bakura's being sarcastic again1 hOW SWEET!
Rannaty chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Well, I loved the ending :D "Besides, who the hell needed snow, anyway...?" xD That was good. There's no snow here either though there should be... That sort of gave me this wierd sense of hope :) I liked this very much :D