Reviews for The Teapot
1162146575 chapter 1 . 1/25
Hello, my name is maraschino. from China! I like detective Conan. Especially Kudou Shinichi and ran. This is my first time to join this site, the operation is not very familiar with the. I hope you can give me your email address. We have a deeper exchange! Thank you.
buMbL3b33 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Artemis Day chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
How sweet. :)

Ciao!
hayella chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Haha Okay, I got it. But...how in the world did that engagement ring got inside the teapot? And couldn't he just do something other than trying to get it with his hand? But this is fanfic. And it's indeed possible. Good job! :)
SakuraS41 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
lol.. love the cute story.. funny how shinichi didn't think about turning the teapot upside down to get that ring.. must be too nervous i guess..
windmelody chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
lol I love it! Funny and very very interesting. XD
Pattie chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Cute
HopeGrace1290 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Aw, now that's the most unique way of proposing I've ever read! LOL Cute!
Bluementrit chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
cute!1
sprayfaerie chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
wow! great job, it was really cute and serious at the same time.
Mat49324 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Great! I hope you make another one like this soon.

-Mathew
Lamees chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Aw, that was super cute!

I think you wrote them both just fine! _ It was pretty funny.
o.k chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Nice story! You should write more.

Except...

Why would Shinichi get stuck in a teapot? Because if the opening was to small for his hand to slip through, I would have thought that it is obvious that all you have to do is tip it over a sink (for the tea to go in if it weren't empty).
Kawaii Rin-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Its cute and all but...really, how did Shinichi managed to get his hand stuck in the teapot? xD Honestly, you think he would be a tad bit smart for that situation. Probably panicked.

Anyway! I do like this one-shot. But I do have a question, I thought the series is still on-going, anime and manga both. o.o;

-Rin