Reviews for Seventyfive
NovemberSGA chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
(LOL) This was cute. It started out a little scary, but when he/we discovered what really happened...hahaha!

I mean, (*ahem - cough, cough*) poor guy. You know he was undoubtedly embarassed and I think Sam will probably not let him forget about it either.

Wendigo indeed! Taken down by a motel shower...tsk, tsk. Yes, it could be the little, everyday, mundane things that get you.

Actually, household accidents can be just as deadly as any hunt.

Those boys should take care.

Great oneshot. I liked it alot. You did a great job keeping the boys in character. Nice detail and descriptions.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
You've got me all worried about the boys, lost and hurt and alone and it turns out that Dean just knocked himself out in the shower...nice job!

Very cute and sweet, plus more hurt Dean...keep it coming!
JenBurch chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
That was great! I have to get my husband to read that one!

You had me going, I thought it was going to be this great, amazingly evil bad dangerous threat and that they were going to be running around in circles desperately trying to find each other and then... it's the bathroom! LOVE IT!
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Beauty Job!

I loved the twist being that he slipped in the shower... that was awesome! and just a bit lighthearted... Thanks for that!

I'll be checking out the other stories as soon as time warrants my friend... but at least I know there's a few to check out!

:D

sifi
KatieLB chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
good little one shot...LOL oh poor dean. great job
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
lol! loved it

that made me giggle a bit there,

dean; he can go ten rounds with any supernatural sonuvabitch, but give him a moistened bath tub, and hes out for the count!

XsarahX

kudos!
Machaggis chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
What a great idea! It makes totaly sense that upon waking Dean would first assume the worst...that Sam is in danger and they are on a hunt. I really want to know how he came to be in that posistion, though *lol*. The banter was perfect, too. Thanks for a great read :-)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Very, very cute!
ainon chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
A marvelously hilarious accomplishment of a first fic! Great job. Nice dash of convenient whumping too. LOL. Congratulations on your entry to fanficdom!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
What an excellent job!

I enjoyed your story. I could just picture Dean's face as he opened his eyes and saw Sam beside him.

Thanks for the laugh, smile and sharing your story with us.
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
lol very good!

thanks

VESPER
friendly chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
ok that was funny. hehehehe nice job...
heartfallen chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Interesting twist. Loved this story! Keep up the great work
zeusfluff chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
I loved this story! Is this all, or are you going to continue! I love it! If not, is there going to be a sequel or something? I hope so! Thanks so much, ~zeusfluff~
bayre chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Too cute! I liked that a lot.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »