Reviews for Fiction Madness
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
The story is rushed and has no character development. You also need to work on your grammar. Getting a beta-reader would help. :) Push and push harder, you'll improve. :D
cherryhystrix chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I know you said sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes. Spelling is fine. But the grammar is so bad that I couldn't make it passed the first five sentences. It's a good plot but please work on the grammar and take the time to edit this story carefully and take your time. When you do that then I will read the story but with all these grammar mistakes I can't finish it. Good luck next time.
spring's love blossoms chapter 6 . 12/19/2008
i love it! pls make a sequel its soo nice! go sasusaku
goober gummie chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
i liked the chapters alot. it was one of my favorite ones. i think that you could have made the ending a little better. but i liked it
MistTwilight chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
i think you should make a sequal
Lina Ben chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
Please write a sequel for this. Matbe you could use a different pairing like NaruHina or something.
nevertobeseenagain chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
Love it!I want a sequel too!Pwease!
Ice Princess Mishia chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
that was so awesome! please do a sequel cause You can really continue this awesome of awesomeness (its that a word?)Please answer my review. I really want you to do a sequel.
AsanekiMarah chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
Hey patty, why dont you write another story.. Somehow the sequel of your fiction madness. Did you ever knew that this was your success story already..Its really beautiful. Tinamad ka lang! Arrgh,, Hanggang ngayon bitin pa rin ako sa story mo,, Hay! Well that's all.. A little encouragement would do the trick!

Ja ne!

Mara ASanekimaRah
luckyazn chapter 6 . 6/9/2007
o! is there a sequel?
ohthatsmyname chapter 6 . 6/8/2007
aww i lub!
ohthatsmyname chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
chicken ass love the pen name! haha

ur story is fab!
StellarKuki33 chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
that was cool! Coffee!))
seaweedwhat chapter 6 . 5/25/2007
ok i am really sorry but your ending was totally lame. if the story still continued then it would be good
frumpyrox chapter 6 . 5/25/2007
lol, i luv coffee! i like the story, very cute. but i dunno.. it was rushed wen the hooked up.. might wanna work on that.. and the grammar. but other than that, good job.

happy unbirthday