Reviews for Since That Cold November Day
Advazzz chapter 26 . 8/11/2015
I read it again yeah... and it was like the first time. Every little sentence made me shiver, you write so exactly...I can't wait to read more from your imagination about this lovely couple! *crossing my fingers*
sobepuzzler713 chapter 26 . 1/30/2015
Very sweet annd well written.
tiCocoChanelle chapter 26 . 8/6/2014
So sooso sossoooooo cute OMG I'm in love with thee little Dylan, I just Imagine him and I wanna crying. It's too cute
JainaSyal chapter 25 . 8/14/2013
Oh you are good.

I like, no I love your story, and read it at once, ähm yes I do this often at moment. But I'm very great bookworm and had need a break of my Games of thrones ebooks. And so I started to read CSI-NY- Storys, and the last few days I read nearly every story at once.

But Your one, is one of the best I found.

And now I'm curios about your other storys, so that I said: We read us again, I'm very sure

By by
Advazzz chapter 26 . 5/27/2013
I think I will never be able to express exactly what I feel right now after I finished your story. I read it in two days (it's a lot for a person that English it isn't her language) and it was awesome! Love how you connected all the parts especially the beginning and the end. I stop twice when Stella ran away and when Mac saw Dylen for the first time.
I hated Payton but hey, it isn't your fault I hate her anyway!
I loved Dylen and Andrea so much...
I loved the connection between Mac and Stella. I loved every love making from the short one to the longest one and especially the one when they did it after they met in LA.

Very very good story can't wait to read the rest of them. Thank you for a great time you give me!
Emaelin chapter 26 . 10/25/2010
Aaaawwwwwwwww! I want a Mac... *sigh* Guess I'll just have to settle for my Chris, who in all honesty, has a similar sense of humor hehe! And he's just as adorable. Loved the story, read the whole thing in a couple of hours that I should have spent doing homework. Oh well. I'd rather have read the story anyways. I love your writing, hope to see more from you in the future! Hugs and cookies, ~E
LestrangelyGaby chapter 26 . 6/27/2010
I LOVE IT! It was just the story I was looking for. I saw that u have some sequels and I can't wait to read them.

And I can see that u're from the Philippines; so am I. It's no wonder it's so beautifully written, u're from UP-Diliman. :)
LestrangelyGaby chapter 11 . 6/26/2010
So far, I am really loving this story. Can't wait to read the following chapters! :)
Viktorija chapter 26 . 8/17/2009
I loved this story!Dylan was so cute:))You did a really great job!
Steeldust-01 chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Ouch.

This was bittersweet and brilliant !
Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This is an intense and dark first chapter.

Very good written and I'm eager to read more

of this story.

Well done !
Xyz1128csi chapter 26 . 4/5/2009
omg i oved this story i cant wait to read the rest of your storeys your a amazing riter!
wellwritten chapter 26 . 3/15/2009
Great story. Writing was excellent, plot was well formed. Your characterizations were right on. I love Mac and Stella and this was a perfect scenario for them. Thanks for sharing your talents with us!
Notreallyme2015 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Hi. Just wanted to say- although I've not read the rest of this yet- Wow! That was so beautifully written- absolutley magical. I cried- lol. You just have this amazing insight into their relationship and it's so sweet D

Kirsty xoxo
suallenparker chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
Really beautiful intense chapter.

LOVED it... made me cry, because its so sad