Reviews for Ancient Customs
Tylida Doradelo chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Oh how sweet. I loved this story!

chaosxKOS-MOS is awesome. XD
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Aww, that's cute. Very clever, how you got her to do that. KOS-MOS always runs so much on reason and purpose that it's a bit of a surprise to see her able to pull away from that aspect once in a while. _ Nice story! I await more chaosxKOS-MOS fics from ya...
Enigma chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
aw, know what you should do? reread this with the song Rising Emotions from Xenosaga...it sounds even cuter and sadder and awwish lol keep up the good work! looking forward to another one like this!
wolfie chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
That was such a cute fic! You made me smile... XD chaMOS is the greatest pairing ever.
rdsullivan chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
One of the best chaos-KOSMOS fics... EVER! Seriously though, this was so sweet, tender, hilarious, and sad. Great job in tying all those emotions into a bittersweet story!
SakineSamus chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
yay! chaos X KOS-MOS!
summonershion69 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
so cute and so well written .
Ariadiamus chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
So sweet! A wonderful gift. :) I loved it. Merry (post) Christmas!
Lady Eos chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Aww, that was really sweet. I liked it very much and thought that the custom of mistletoe (or lack there of) was very cute. _

Hope you had a wonderful holiday!
raevermillion chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Aw, cute!

Reading this story was actually the first thing I did this morning, and it got me in the Christmas mood (which has been missing, due to this area's lack of snow...).

I absolutely love it- you did a great job.

Happy holidays.
100-series chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
YAY chaos and KOS-MOS fic XDD I hate to see chaos angsting about Mary when there's a perfectly healthy android girl around who needs some love (did he pick that up off of Jr. or visa versa? XD) But this story kind of evens out chaos's attachment to Mary and KOS-MOS as semi-separate entities equally. And it's festive, so YAY. Merry chaosmas XDD