Reviews for Second Verse
solysal chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Oh, wow. That was just, really. Powerful? Poignant? I'm not quite sure what the word I'm looking for is, but this story hit, and it hit hard. I just love the concept you played with here, how Dee's and Cloud interact, how she's the same, but Cloud's not quite.

Suffice to say, awesome stuff. Thanks for writing it!
Silly Fan chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Well... that was something that was so... so brilliant, that it is a shame there aren't anymore comments. And maybe, just a big MAYBE this is because everyone who reads this masterpiece is just speechless.

I'm speechless, at least and just babble senseless stuff, because I can't find the right words to describe how bloody breathtaking this was. Your one-shots (even if you claim them to be utter rubbish) all hold a quality that even great and famous authors can't achieve when they try their whole life. (And yes, I've read your others, too, and yes, I'm too lazy or flabbergasted to review them)

I like the whole setting in the 'future' or long past the game, when Cloud isn't in his twenties anymore and other characters get on the stage and perform their piece of the story - I love Dee's personality, for example, even when she is practically Zack reborn. The best parts, maybe, of this one-shot are the summary (so simple and inviting and so true and somehow sad once you read the story) and the last line - I really only review because of this. I even want to copy it, because it is so ... good beyond words.

It's like an afterthought, separated from the rest of this snapshot of Cloud and Dee, and it made me gasp and shiver with something I only feel, when I discover a pearl in the swill.

It's not weird and it does not suck. It's a masterpiece and on sites like , the huge archieves where everyone can post, no matter how bad it is, this is rare.

But then, aren't the best always the ones who think the lowest of themselves?

I am jealous of you. I love the way you go and describe a person in ten minutes and it looks like you sat hours on it. I am truly jealous - and I can't find anything bad about it, because your level of writing and mine are in two diffrent leages, that I just want to reach yours

Yours sincerly

Silly Fan
Ino chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
This story makes me go "Aww. Cute."