Reviews for Odd Ideas: The Plot Bunny Farm!
Fire From Above chapter 12 . 9/6/2011
ThunderRiver411 chapter 12 . 7/8/2011
This is looking pretty good so far. I'm working on a crossover myself. Check it out when you have time if you like major crossovers that are a little Kingdom Hearts like.
dragorider93 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011

i really think you should do a half harry story
EspyLacopa chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
"I am Technus, the Judge, Moon Guardian of Masters Plasmius!"

This line made me crack up something fierce.
Sulien1 chapter 12 . 1/26/2010
Thanks for the Dresden Files/Eureka crossover, I enjoyed that one. Here's hoping you write a few more Dresden Files crossovers!
Gwynevere1 chapter 12 . 1/26/2010
I'm not familiar with anime, so I only read the final part, since I love Dresden and Eureka. It was charming!
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
Xehanort would win cause is weak sauce. got pwned by Xehanort in canon. would simply consume Apokolips thus yanking the carpet out from under Darkseid.
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 2 . 1/24/2010 least no one screamed "THIS IS HINATA-SOU!"
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Great story. However giving Moldynuts ghost powers is the same as giving Orochimaru a bloodline, making an already nigh-invincible villain stronger.
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
i loved this one shot! it was definately WTF? the ones i liked best were the yaoi and anko cause they're awesome!
RockBane chapter 12 . 4/15/2009
Interesting collection of stories.
daniel 29 chapter 11 . 2/9/2009
Chapters 8 and 10 would make great pure humor stories for anyone who might try to write a whole story
daniel 29 chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
This 1 would be a great humor/drama type of story for who ever decides to turn it into a full story
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
For what its worth it would be a very unique story if someone with knowledge of both series picked this up with your permission sense your the original author, I couldn't do it because of 2 reasons 1st I don't have enough danny phantom knowledge and 2nd i don't know how to put my ideas together enough to make a decent story