Reviews for Odd Ideas: The Plot Bunny Farm!
Chojomeka chapter 12 . 2/7/2009
heres another good? idea i think? ranma/gold diggers x-over or naruto(shippuden)/gold diggers x-over (for this one brit "helping" hinata get naruto * i.e becoming kinda like gina and bri*
Firehedgehog chapter 12 . 1/25/2009
snickers evilly
Isis the Sphinx chapter 12 . 1/22/2009
*snicker* brilliant. I really liked that, it was a good pick-me-up. Keep writing!
Ryuus2 chapter 12 . 1/22/2009
! That was great!

I hope this means we'll be seeing more updates to your other stories soon.
dogbertcarroll chapter 12 . 1/22/2009
LOL!

He's lucky they didn't keep him around to experiment on.
jcogginsa chapter 12 . 1/22/2009
i wonder what would happen if naruto went to eureka
Gundum M chapter 12 . 1/22/2009
all right idea. but how it was written could be better.
jcogginsa chapter 11 . 10/18/2008
continue ,please
Maxwell Gray chapter 11 . 9/27/2008
do this one! do it!
Ryuus2 chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
...I can't decide if you have really good crack or really bad weed.

Regardless, in my un-expert oppinion 'Harry the Halfa' and the Yugioh/DC crosses have the most actual story potential. But, that's just me.

P.S. I got that first comment from X Serac's story 'Fetish? What's A Fetish?'
crimsonswordblue chapter 11 . 7/17/2008
So awesome, so funny. Made me laugh my ass off. "I am not Kakashi, I am SCARECROW!"
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 11 . 4/21/2008
ROFL

Nice. I made a thread on TFF where Iruka is Dolphin Man due to the boredom with his life... Though not everyone knows who he is, he's just as hammy.
CeasedExistence logged chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
"Vlad MADE Maddie!"

I think what's truely terrifying about that one is that he as, in a way, done this.

Well chosen )
He Who Hides In Plain Sight chapter 11 . 2/25/2008
Hehehe... I can just imagine the end continuing on a bit:

“I’m not Kakashi, I’m...” *rips off clothes to reveal black bodysuit, complete with red underwear(on the outside!), boots, and gloves, and the Sharingan eye on the front* “CAPTAIN SHARINGAN, SHINOBI OF JUSTICE!”

God, I can see it so clearly, it's so likely to happen! The most legendary(and only) team of superheroes in Konohagakure: Emo Boy, Fan Girl, Everywhere Man, and their leader, CAPTAIN SHARINGAN! And yes, his name must always be capitalized, for he is CAPTAIN SHARINGAN, SHINOBI OF JUSTICE!

I'll end here before I go ranting onward. You, Shadow Crystal Mage, are the single greatest Humor/(Insert Genre Here) author that I have ever seen.

General Blackout,

Signing Out!
katdemon1895 chapter 11 . 2/9/2008
*falls over laughing*

very interesting, hinata's scene reminded me of kuno yet i can see hinata running around in a tuxedo and mask to aid her beloved every where man with her own corny name
147 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »