Reviews for Odd Ideas: The Plot Bunny Farm!
Dragonkey258 chapter 11 . 1/9/2008
Whoa, you must have a LOT of free time on your hands to write these, (I read from the first). Its not a good thing...I just covet yours and everyone else's skills for writing comedy...TT o TT (sobs) ! !

! !

Er, yeah...

Dragonkey258
Emerald-eclipse chapter 11 . 12/7/2007
Oh MY GOSH EMO BOY ! HAHAHA HILARIOUS, oh man that was a good one XD XD, and sorry to annoy you with this ( nah I'm not sorry at all :P) when are you going to update Uzumaki Harry? can't wait for next chapter
DragoFlare 4000 chapter 9 . 11/23/2007
We’ll show her– uh, harder Ranma!– why Anything Goes is unbeatabLEOH!- Akane

BWA-HA-HA-HA! This is a great series of one-shots.

I have a story idea, maybe you can use it.

I's a cross-over between Ramna 1/2 and an old gamecube/PS2 game, Skies of Arcadia Legends.

The premis is that Mousse gets tired of Shampoo pining over Ranma, so he uses some leftover aging mushrooms (a .2 centimeter one) and some water left over from the locking ladel to turn Ranma into a two month old infant and lock him in his cursed form(Mousse gives them to Ranma by sneaking them into a bowl of Ramen that Shampoo planned to give Ranma for Lunch). To add the final nail to the coffin, Mousse uses an ancient Amazon banishing scroll to expell him from their plane of existance. Ranma is banished from his world and lands on Pirate Island. He is found by Captain Dyne and adopted into the Family as Vyse's Sister.

The Story should follow the Game's plot fairly closely, here are some links if you need some info on the game.

The first are some online players guides, so you have the overall plot and mechanics, http(Colon)(Slash) (Slash) .com)(Slash)console(Slash)gamecube(Slash)game(Slash)

The second is a Wikepedia page for the Game,

http(Colon)(Slash)(Slash) .org(Slash)wiki(Slash)Skies(underscore)of)(underscore)Arcadia

Hope you cane make use of this.
Jax9 chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
Keep Writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/14/2007
Heh heh, great...
NamelessHeretic chapter 11 . 11/10/2007
Oh god... brilliant, man, positively brilliant.
QOShea chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Never seen Danny Phantom, but this is somewhat interesting.
dark672 chapter 11 . 11/8/2007
it's good
Mental Productions chapter 11 . 11/7/2007
MADNESS!

I loved it
Linnorria chapter 11 . 11/7/2007
Wow! I loved the Fan girl especially. _ great pun there.
ranma hibiki chapter 11 . 11/7/2007
i am the muse writing for my human as he is currently unconscious after his brain fried and started bleeding from his ears and eyes. he's still twitching at least, so thats probably a good sign he will live after reading this...probably scarred for life though the poor human.
Honebar chapter 11 . 11/7/2007
Ow.. my ribs. omg this has to be one of the best crackfics I have read in a while.. oh man.. bwahahahaqa. Now you have peopl looking at me funny.. Thank you I needed the laugh.
killroy777 chapter 11 . 11/7/2007
hehehe lol
BlackLadyCharon chapter 11 . 11/7/2007
*Is too busy rolling on the floor laughing to actually speak. Rereads this, collapses into a fresh gale of laughter.. Adores it, but could never, ever do something that funny.*
Ookami chapter 11 . 11/7/2007
*Going through seizure while laughing*

Oh GOD I DIED when Sasuke declared...EMO BOY!

XDXDXDXDXDXD