Reviews for Odd Ideas: The Plot Bunny Farm!
dogbertcarroll chapter 11 . 11/7/2007
LOL! Well Kakashi is a masked man.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 11 . 11/7/2007
Emo Man... ROTFLMAO! Oh man, that was a good one! But I really think Naruto would be better at disguising himself, he did used to outrun everyone chasing him for his pranks aside from Iruka and was very good with Henge, so I can't see him being so sloppy.
katdemon1895 chapter 10 . 10/13/2007
is that using the concept thing open on any of these crossovers or just the cardcaptor sasuke?

either way, these are very interesting and i commend your creative mind
katdemon1895 chapter 7 . 10/13/2007
interesting, i would have thought clockwork would make an excellent guardian of the moon but then again there is a time card

these are all really cool! great job!
PAPOLO chapter 10 . 9/6/2007
Yo,

I've been reading your Plot Bunny Farm! (some chapters I didn't read before) Those are really awesome.I like the funny way you twist the characters. Your other stories are great also, although more of the complete adventure kind. About your Quotes, the "I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed." I belibe to be from Marquis de Sade (or however tha is writen), but you might want to check whether I'm right or not. Also, please forgive my spelling, grammar and any such error, I suck at writen English.
Lady Threarah chapter 9 . 8/11/2007
This one shot gave an interesting idea for a Ranma/HP crossover. Basically, Harry gets the great idea to use the formula 411 shampoo on voldemort and make him forget that he's trying to destroy all traces of the muggles from the earth. Sadly, I don't have the talent to write this and make it a comedy the way you do.

Oh well.

As always, your work is fantastic. Please don't ever give it up.
Junpaku Karasu chapter 10 . 8/2/2007
I was laughing so horribly about Kaka-kun being Yue... It fit so wierdly (and scarily) well... And the sharingan eye in Yue... XD And then I laughed even more when it was Kabu-kun. XD

I was thinking the Ino-Yue should have been Ruby moon maybe, and then I remembered that Yue is actually genderless right so it really doesn't matter...
Morbious20 chapter 10 . 7/25/2007
interesting... good work keep it up and post again soon if possible, Especially the HR/Naruto xovers .
NamelessHeretic chapter 10 . 7/24/2007
Shadow, you're fucking insane.
dogbertcarroll chapter 10 . 7/23/2007
*snicker*
dogbertcarroll chapter 9 . 7/23/2007
LOL! Sounds familiar.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 10 . 7/23/2007
ROTFLOL! I can only imagine the look on Sasuke's face if Sakura was to start making him battle costumes!
Hunter 1 chapter 10 . 7/23/2007
You just took CCS down, changed the begining, and reposted it here, didn't you?
Firehedgehog chapter 10 . 7/23/2007
cackled.. totally evil...
Trey Miller chapter 10 . 7/23/2007
AH!

*stabs eyes out with a tire iron*

Oh God! It burns! It Burns! It BURNS!

*falls over dead*