Reviews for The Queen of Hearts
Rumidha chapter 20 . 3/13
Just had to tell you that this is one of my all-time favorite Paire stories. I've read it multiple times over the last few years, and even though it's literally been 7 years since you updated, I hold out hope that you will eventually come back to it. It's such a fantastic mix of action, humor, romance, and it feels like the very best of the show used to feel.
esthealice17 chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
loving it!
ladylee2606 chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
love this story ! would loved to have read it from peters POV :)
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Aaaaw I think I might die of cuteness! Peter I fricken love you! The whole bed thing was just so adorable! And how he has to peotect her, there is just not enough shown of this side of peter on the show!
Ems-g chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
I know it's been a long time since you updated this story, and I found it while going through old Heroes stories but please update this story. I love the way you write it and the characters are perfect the way you write them.
tugga chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
i think u should write a peters pov of this story
natsuchan808 chapter 20 . 9/3/2012
What a great story! I loved all the sweet little moments in each chapter. I could not stop laughing while reading this. I would love to read a sequel if you ever write one. Even if you don't, I will definitely re-read this wonderful fic )
Charlotte June chapter 20 . 7/29/2012
Great fic, can't wait for the next chapter!
Shay chapter 20 . 4/18/2012
I just have to say... best story ever! 3 I love this story awwwwwhhh so adorable!(:
heather XD chapter 20 . 11/28/2011
I am so going to read this all over again! Gosh I love this couple!
Sic Vita Est chapter 20 . 10/23/2011
I just found this story and absolutely adore it! I know it has not been updated in a long time but please consider coming back and finishing it. Really really loved it. :)
mushmonster chapter 20 . 8/5/2011
This was a wonderful read! I particularly enjoyed all of the UST between Claire and Peter, but the resolution, now is just as good. I do commend you on your brilliant imagination and hope that you continue with this enjoyable read!
The Tainted Queen chapter 20 . 7/15/2011
I absolutely loved this! You have to be the best writer for this couple on the entire site, I've spent hours looking for something good to read with them, and I finally got it with your story!

I absolutely loved this, and I love Peter and Claire together, related or not those two have chemistry and I stick to that!

You did an awesome job on this! I hope you'll write lots more of this couple!
loganator chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
such a cute story :') you should totally write a sequel!
digitalwitch18 chapter 20 . 2/7/2011
I really hope you come back to this someday. It really is a beautifully written story. You have a lot of talent.