Reviews for The Queen of Hearts
Oddballzebra chapter 6 . 5/25/2017
If Peter is actually interested in protecting her then he better start training his powers.
Oddballzebra chapter 2 . 5/25/2017
I'm all for PeterXClair but this does come off as a bit forced.
Oddballzebra chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
So is Peter just going to ignore the fact that she's still a teenager? I know this is PeterXClair but at least give him some common sense.
AJ Granger chapter 20 . 2/1/2017
Really great story. Would love to see Mohinder or someone suggest testing Claire's blood to see if it could heal others. The slow build between Peter and Claire was great. And I loved how people started collecting at Isaac's forming a family and a team. Even the fight was well described, along with the pictures. You write the characters well. I missed Claude a bit, and the group trying out their powers, testing and training.
AJ Granger chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
Hands down - this is one of the best, funniest chapters I've read relating to this series, and especially any situation in season one regarding Peter and Claire meeting again after he saved her and the police station meeting. Isaac, Ando, and Hiro make a good team, and I like Nathan's suggestion, and Claire's willingness to try it (even though it wasn't needed).
SawyerStoleTheTARDIS chapter 20 . 7/26/2016
I loved it! From the beginning to the end. The humor, the relationships, everything was just amazing! Thank you for writing this wonderful story.
open hearts catch dreams chapter 20 . 7/1/2016
Just re-read this, and I have to say, its one of my favourite Heroes fics. Its fun to read, relatively lighthearted though its got some nice drama woven in, and I really like that its got a plot tucked into it, even if the focus is on Peter and Claire.

They have a lovely dynamic between the two of them; the banter, the ease and the tension and it evolves and implodes beautifully throughout the story with some really tender and some really hot moments. Peter on a split personality kick is one of the high points; so damn necessary.

I think my favourite part is just the group dynamics, though. I seriously love that Isaac's loft becomes a sort of HQ for the group of them, and how everyone just slides into an easy acceptance of each other. DL looking for milk, telling Claire he'll beat Peter up and that priceless line "...we're magicians?". Micah being generally brilliant and adorable. Isaac's paintings being a key part, not to mention the way you characterise him like an older brother in some ways. I just really like him here. Hiro is just buckets of awesome - teleporting away for milk, cheering Claire up and all the comic references.

The teasing, the mocking, the teamwork...I love how you brought the stories together and developed this family between the group, particularly for Peter (who has Nathan) and Claire (who has Noah). Neither are exactly clear cut villains - and in fact, Nathan does at least rescue Claire here - but sometimes its fun to play with their darker sides in stories and its just great to read this where they fight to stay with the family they chose, not the one they were dealt.

Really love it. I don't know if this was ever finished; I'm guessing there was meant to be more, but life interferes. Seeing an epilogue of them all after this point would have been amazing, but I'm at least glad it ended on this point where it at least has some form of closure. Great work :)
I Was NotA Robot chapter 20 . 7/1/2015
This was incredibly well done, I'd say. While I wouldn't say the Peter/Claire relationship was exactly slow burn (they were quick to pick up on obvious attraction and flirtation), I would say that they have successfully evolved into something greater than they were in the beginning.
Well done on he writing, grammar, and overall plot and track of the story.
Aliceoflegend chapter 20 . 3/24/2015
Thsi fic is AMAZING! You must write more, this couple is so great (you know, if you lose the whole blood relation thing) - and their relationship is just on point here! Love it!
GreenEyes555 chapter 20 . 1/3/2015
Love this story -so good to finally read a fic where Claire and Peter don't have an incestuous relationship!

Please update soon! I'd like to see more Paire fluff :D

-GreenEyes555

xo
Rumidha chapter 20 . 3/13/2014
Just had to tell you that this is one of my all-time favorite Paire stories. I've read it multiple times over the last few years, and even though it's literally been 7 years since you updated, I hold out hope that you will eventually come back to it. It's such a fantastic mix of action, humor, romance, and it feels like the very best of the show used to feel.
esthealice17 chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
loving it!
ladylee2606 chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
love this story ! would loved to have read it from peters POV :)
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Aaaaw I think I might die of cuteness! Peter I fricken love you! The whole bed thing was just so adorable! And how he has to peotect her, there is just not enough shown of this side of peter on the show!
Ems-g chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
I know it's been a long time since you updated this story, and I found it while going through old Heroes stories but please update this story. I love the way you write it and the characters are perfect the way you write them.