Reviews for A Konoha Marksman Christmas
I LOVE BK.AND NARUHINA chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
_ XDXDXDXD OMFG YAOI ABOUT SAUSKE? XDXDXD IM GIVING THIS TO ONE OF MY *girl* FRIENDS AT SCHOOL! SHE WILL LOVE IT XDXDXD *i meant the story* MAKE A SEQUAL! SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL! * crowd in backround cheers* YAY
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Jiraiya's gift was hilairious. It was also funny at the end, him taking pictures and talking to the readers. Hail Jiraiya, King of the Womanizers! :
roses in blood666 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I really thought this was very funny and cute at some points

my friend and I love it and you should really make more with all diffrent people from diffrent animes. the way all the charecters fit into it made it all fall together perfectly and gave it more action then just helping 'santa' with his problem by delivering presents without any problem like santa can. I thought it was so good I might read it over and over again!
Erik Howlett chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
That has to be one of the funniest Naruhina Christmas stories I've ever read. Points for fluff and for the part with Jiraiya and the girls, which was hilarious! And even though its not December yet, I'd just like to say...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

(Note: After that dream, Sasuke's gonna need some serious therapy.)
Haruka-Hyuuga chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Wow that story was awsome!
Cre A. Tor00x chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
hear lies Cre

Died from collapsed lungs from laughing to hard from reading a fanfiction
H.Kage09 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
oh wow was that hilarious. I just had to read that in school didnt I? I almost got in huge trouble. You made that to funny.
symbiotic chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Merry Christmas MP5. You've been a very good boy this year hope you get everything you asked for. And Very good job on this.
FirstBornofMainHyugaHousehold chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
This was terrific! The ending was completely awesome, especially the part with Neji and Jiraiya! Beautiful job, and happy holidays! :D ;D
Son of the morning chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Hahahaha! That was awsome. Are you actually gonna update your other stories though?
bahamut9999 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
LOL! Excellent holiday humor! Looks like Ero-sniper better watch himself when he does his research. Speaking of the perverted Sannin (not Orochimaru), I'm surprised he didn't give everyone an exclusive Christmas issue of Icha Icha Paradise.
Maned Wolf Goddess chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
OMFG! that wa the FUNNIEST NARUHINA X-MAS STORY I'VE EVER READ! LMAO XD
Morriganna chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
HAHA! Poor Sasuke! That was a very nice Xmas story! But where are the updates to your other Naruto stories? I am still waiting on those!