Reviews for Beautiful Day
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 8/11
I love the build-up and the overall story in this fic and the last kiss Naruto gave to Sakura breaks my heart a little ( I can't help but reading that small passage again).
unicorn-senpai chapter 1 . 8/4
OHMYGOD WTF THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND TRAGIC I LOVED EVERYTHING OHMYGOODNESS MY FEELS
. . . unicorn-senpai
Heartbreaking beautiful. Try listening to gymnopdie 1 while reading the ending.
altairity chapter 1 . 6/7
After all these years and after all that's happened in canon, this is still breathtakingly poignant! Naruto's stubborn insistence in seeing the beauty of the day is heartbreaking, and beautiful. Fics like these remind me of the aspects of his character that are an inspiration to all of us in our own worlds. Whatever you're doing or writing now, know that this story is still being admired and enjoyed; thank you for writing it.
An interresting look at a future that might have been.

Well written, but undeniably heartbreaking.

I really wanna see how everyone reacts to his death though.

My favorite part was definately the children, and Naruto's interactions with them. It all felt very real and natural, so kudos for keeping true to naruto's personality (unlike a certain canon epilogue) and for creating believable characters that felt liek real kids. Adorable.
ThePlotBunnies chapter 1 . 5/9
This made me cry... it's so well written and beautiful and just like Naruto... T_T T_T T_T T_T
Otakugal chapter 1 . 3/18
omg im tearing up. jeez.
Diana Rubes chapter 1 . 2/26
Please help me I'm crying. This was so beautiful. GREAT JOB
Lenny mosca chapter 1 . 1/29
could you buy a sequel to this call a beautiful afternoon funeral after Math
amaterasu.mugenjin chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
This was a very sad and very poignant story that I read every once in a while and it still gets to me.
Outsider chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I thought my lungs stopped working. My tear glands weren't working properly so they couldn't keep water from flowing out of my eyes. I was NOT crying. This has got to be one of my favorite one-shots of all time. I love the angst (though it didn't kill me inside too much) and my heart clenched rather painfully. Naruto deserves a good life after all he's been through but I can't help but feel that this would be an ending I would love to see again.
FightsWithBears chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Okay like
I knew Naruto was gonna die
But I still went D:
Tsuna97 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
this is so sad! but so good! i really loved it! :D good job on this one!
mutecebu chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Oh wow, that was good-sad. I don't often see fics ending the story with "Naruto is still in love with Sakura, Sakura is still in love with Sasuke". Funny how that is.
Deus Namikaze chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Incredibly touching and sad. But it's wonderful none the less. It slightly reminds me of Gurren Lagann's ending. I've got tears in my eyes now…