Reviews for Beautiful Day
Zagadska chapter 1 . 2/6
Omg...tears! Tears everywhere! This was a depressing set-up to the end. Not much needed to be said, really. Thank you for sharing.
Leonard chapter 1 . 1/19
How did you come to conclusion that Hinata&rock Lee would end up together in your story what made you come to that conclusion you could you could have added in Kenshin Hyuge as a potential husband that's what you should have did
Alexeij chapter 1 . 1/10
God, such, such... and now I'm crying
ShanaFox15 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
that was so sad godamm it so freaking sad i loved it good job
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Beautiful. Simply, simply beautiful.

-Q
Indecisive Bob chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Wow, excellent job. This was a bittersweet ending to Naruto's story, but a good ending all the same. Thank you for writing and sharing this touching work.
LemonLime64 chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
this is really good
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
I love the build-up and the overall story in this fic and the last kiss Naruto gave to Sakura breaks my heart a little ( I can't help but reading that small passage again).
the burrito chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
OHMYGOD WTF THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND TRAGIC I LOVED EVERYTHING OHMYGOODNESS MY FEELS
. . . unicorn-senpai
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Heartbreaking beautiful. Try listening to gymnopdie 1 while reading the ending.
altairity chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
After all these years and after all that's happened in canon, this is still breathtakingly poignant! Naruto's stubborn insistence in seeing the beauty of the day is heartbreaking, and beautiful. Fics like these remind me of the aspects of his character that are an inspiration to all of us in our own worlds. Whatever you're doing or writing now, know that this story is still being admired and enjoyed; thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
An interresting look at a future that might have been.

Well written, but undeniably heartbreaking.

I really wanna see how everyone reacts to his death though.

My favorite part was definately the children, and Naruto's interactions with them. It all felt very real and natural, so kudos for keeping true to naruto's personality (unlike a certain canon epilogue) and for creating believable characters that felt liek real kids. Adorable.
ThePlotBunnies chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
This made me cry... it's so well written and beautiful and just like Naruto... T_T T_T T_T T_T
Otakugal chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
omg im tearing up. jeez.
Diana Rubes chapter 1 . 2/26/2015