Reviews for Beautiful Day
narusaku fan chapter 1 . 2/7
my attempt 2 adapt beautiful day for the canon ending.
Naruto went to visit his doctor for the day. she was a lady doctor and he had been seeing her for some time. The doctor said "hokage sama if you keep taking those pills to stop you from getting an erection you will die. you need to stop"
Naruto said "ill only stop if sakura chan can give me a reason to use it"
doctor said "but sakura is a married woman also she doesn't even know youre taking the pills. hell she doesn't even know you want to be with her"
Naruto "i don't care I only love sakura chan and am glad to see her happy I don't want her to worry"
doctor "but what about hinata who fell in love with you and salad who fell in love with you after she turned 18. you made them both sad with your refusal to use your penis on any other woman than sakura"
narto "but I don't care about them. im going to go see sakura chan, i wont stop taking the pills so it looks like im going to die tomorrow, i will come see you one more time before then"
doctor "ok" but the doctor had a plan to save the greatest hokage.
Naruto went to see sakura. Sakura said "hello Naruto"
Naruto said "Hello sakura chan oh whoops"
he tripped and fell and brushed his lips against her cheek for 0.0001 seconds. Sakura asked "are you ok?"
Naruto said "i am now" Then Naruto left. he went back to the doctor
Naruto said "hello doctor im ready to die i think"
doctor "naruto sama hold still ill give you something to make your death more comfortable. it will give you the sensation of touching sakura chan as you die"
naruto said "oh boy. i cant wait"
then the doctor injected naruto with something
doctor said "Naruto sama ive injected you with an antidote, its wrong to let the hokage die over something as pathetic as this. im sorry but i had to stop you"
Naruto "noooo now i might use my penis on someone i don't care about like hinata instead of my sakura chan, id rather die than do that. if only hinata had gotten married to someone random so i could've avoided this fate"
doctor "look Sakura is having an affair with kiba because sasuke cant satisfy her anymore, he hasn't been able to after they had their 2 other kids, lettuce and dressing. so you should go see her maybe shell let you smash as well"
Naruto suddenly was excited and felt a strong rush of blood into between his legs, he felt himself passing out. his brain had been deprived of oxygen by the sheer amount of blood that went inside of his dick, and as a result, after having failed to notice his penis stopped moving, he died.
he left letters for all the people he cared for, which was basically just sakura and sasuke. the letter made it to sakuras house, but kiba was there and he read it. when he learned about what Naruto had been doing to himself with the pills, he laughed. he shared the letter with all of konoha. so no one was sad at the death of the leafs greatest hokage, they all thought it was too funny. even sakura. she was amazed at how deranged Naruto had become. she felt bad for marrying sasuke without thinking about it more. she didn't think it would have that kind of result on her old teammate. but then again he never did tell her how he felt about her. she wondered why. could it be to pull the heartstrings of people they don't know who are reading about their lives? because sakura couldn't understand. she thought she was smart enough to tell that something strange was going on and she thought she cared about her friends. could it be she really didn't? well kishimoto would say yes. yes that is true. anyway she went to say hello to kiba and feed his dog some ramen.
there was one person who felt sad for the death of naruto, it was sasuke uchiha. sasuke felt sad at the loss of his dear friend, he felt he had little to live for now. Naruto had always been his brother. however, there was one thing he could still smile about. even though he lost her to kiba, he still got to nail sakura chan

The end

hopefully you enjoyed my narusaku story. i will write more narusaku. next story will be one where naruto had been seeing sakura and was about to marry sakura, but then sasuke glanced at her once, and Naruto decided to call the wedding off. because for sure sakura would be happier w/ her sasuke kun than him. naruto will create the happyness for her. will Naruto ever tell sakura how he truly feels? (no he will not)
samigirl96 chapter 1 . 1/17
Oh my god. That was so beautifully written. That was tragic and sweet and just perfectly captured Naruto's character. Amazing job
aslooneyastheyget chapter 1 . 1/7
I...wow I have no words. This was so so amazing. When I started reading this I was expecting it to be a little fluff with some comedy. But this, this is a masterpiece. It has just the right amount of angst which touches your heart and leaves you satisfied in the end. Everybody was in character and this feels like an extension of canon. My heart broke because of how Naruto thinks about Sakura till the last moment of his life.
Kudos to you for writing this beautiful story!
AkaneShiro chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
This... was beautiful. Though I really want to See their reactions...
MadMan737 chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
master piece!
MadMan737 chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
its beautiful yet sad, damn i wanted to know what would their reaction after they read all the letter he left.
Nima23 chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
all hail wow just amazing
It hurts but the bittersweet feeling just too much
The open ending just killing me tough.
arggh I despise open ending great job bro
Readmenot chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Really good work Sir :) thank you for your genius :) and ill be happy to read your work again... Once again KUDOS
Bree chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
So poignant and well written...this story is like a punch to the gut. Seriously...had me sobbing in the bathroom. lol Not a good look. Naruto's love for Sakura and the village just transcends everything.

Thank you for writing such a classic!
Omar4TW chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
It was a good day. And then i stumbled upon this story. And now i can't stop sobbing in the corner.
IronWolfe chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
The feels, man, the feels! Touching story. Thanks for writing!
Jj chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
First of all I love this and even if this is the 5tg time I've read it I'm still in tears can you make a sequel where the find his body and read his letters and just reflect on his life pls

-Jj
raffmeiste chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
i teared up a little, not gonna lie
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Oh fuck I'm crying
Jj chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
That brought tears please tell me there's a sequal where the find the letters and go see his body or something along those lines pleaseeeeeesssssss pretty pleased with something amazing like Fort Knox on top and if ya do which I really hope ya do make another one please email me pleaseeeeeeeeessss