Reviews for Beautiful Day
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 9/30
Beautiful. Simply, simply beautiful.

Indecisive Bob chapter 1 . 9/25
Wow, excellent job. This was a bittersweet ending to Naruto's story, but a good ending all the same. Thank you for writing and sharing this touching work.
LemonLime64 chapter 1 . 9/16
this is really good
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 8/11
I love the build-up and the overall story in this fic and the last kiss Naruto gave to Sakura breaks my heart a little ( I can't help but reading that small passage again).
the burrito chapter 1 . 8/4
. . . unicorn-senpai
Heartbreaking beautiful. Try listening to gymnopdie 1 while reading the ending.
altairity chapter 1 . 6/7
After all these years and after all that's happened in canon, this is still breathtakingly poignant! Naruto's stubborn insistence in seeing the beauty of the day is heartbreaking, and beautiful. Fics like these remind me of the aspects of his character that are an inspiration to all of us in our own worlds. Whatever you're doing or writing now, know that this story is still being admired and enjoyed; thank you for writing it.
An interresting look at a future that might have been.

Well written, but undeniably heartbreaking.

I really wanna see how everyone reacts to his death though.

My favorite part was definately the children, and Naruto's interactions with them. It all felt very real and natural, so kudos for keeping true to naruto's personality (unlike a certain canon epilogue) and for creating believable characters that felt liek real kids. Adorable.
ThePlotBunnies chapter 1 . 5/9
This made me cry... it's so well written and beautiful and just like Naruto... T_T T_T T_T T_T
Otakugal chapter 1 . 3/18
omg im tearing up. jeez.
Diana Rubes chapter 1 . 2/26
Please help me I'm crying. This was so beautiful. GREAT JOB
Lenny mosca chapter 1 . 1/29
could you buy a sequel to this call a beautiful afternoon funeral after Math
amaterasu.mugenjin chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
This was a very sad and very poignant story that I read every once in a while and it still gets to me.
Outsider chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I thought my lungs stopped working. My tear glands weren't working properly so they couldn't keep water from flowing out of my eyes. I was NOT crying. This has got to be one of my favorite one-shots of all time. I love the angst (though it didn't kill me inside too much) and my heart clenched rather painfully. Naruto deserves a good life after all he's been through but I can't help but feel that this would be an ending I would love to see again.
Two-Stomach chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Okay like
I knew Naruto was gonna die
But I still went D: