Reviews for Beautiful Day
Diana Rubes chapter 1 . 2/26
Please help me I'm crying. This was so beautiful. GREAT JOB
Lenny mosca chapter 1 . 1/29
could you buy a sequel to this call a beautiful afternoon funeral after Math
amaterasu.mugenjin chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
This was a very sad and very poignant story that I read every once in a while and it still gets to me.
Outsider chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I thought my lungs stopped working. My tear glands weren't working properly so they couldn't keep water from flowing out of my eyes. I was NOT crying. This has got to be one of my favorite one-shots of all time. I love the angst (though it didn't kill me inside too much) and my heart clenched rather painfully. Naruto deserves a good life after all he's been through but I can't help but feel that this would be an ending I would love to see again.
FightsWithBears chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Okay like
I knew Naruto was gonna die
But I still went D:
Tsuna97 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
this is so sad! but so good! i really loved it! :D good job on this one!
mutecebu chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Oh wow, that was good-sad. I don't often see fics ending the story with "Naruto is still in love with Sakura, Sakura is still in love with Sasuke". Funny how that is.
Deus Namikaze chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Incredibly touching and sad. But it's wonderful none the less. It slightly reminds me of Gurren Lagann's ending. I've got tears in my eyes now…
Reviewer chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Ahhhh I'm flat out crying. That was freaking brilliant, okay? Freaking brilliant. Thank you.
roger.j.yu chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Epic story, but maybe it should be labelled as Angst to warn viewers of unnecessary heartache. :'(
bbarbie325 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
wow you just made me sob ridiculously hard ... good job
loki0191 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
An absolutely amazing fix. Had me in tears!
Doujin-Maker chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Oh man, my deppressing day went just straight into a deppressing night dude. Epic but totally heartbreaking. I'm crying..
jae.griffieth chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I thought this was NARUSAKU!? I hate SasuSaku
AlmostElectric chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Don't ship NaruSaku, but I'm still heartbroken. Maaaaan.