Reviews for Kiss and Yell
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Good.
Indecisive Bob chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
I love this story! I'm sure I've read it once before, but I don't remember leaving a review though I can't imagine why. This story is absolutely hilarious and it definitely made my day. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this!
troyguffey chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
10/10
ZeroXSEED chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Holy shit

Holy shit I love this fic so much
gaznen chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Found this story again by accident and read it once again, absolutely loved the dialogue and inner thoughts. Quite an amazing pairing with many similarities between their personalities. Also helps that i couldn't stop laughing while reading this.
Kaioo chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
This... is a masterpiece.
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
This was a fun story based on Naruto's first signature jutsu. I really liked how things snowballed with Ino like that, which made sense since Ino is always the sort of girl to start a snowball downhill.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I adore this.
tchae chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I think I've reread this at least once a year ever since i found it and I've loved it every time, this fic is probably the main reason Naruto/Ino became my favorite pairing and despite having read it so many times it still has me in tears laughing.
Gd8909 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Oh. My. God.
How are you so funny? Teach me, comedy guru, please!
roger.j.yu chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Great story!
AlekTas chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This is great. Really.
Excellent Fic. Easy on the eyes. A romance story where the two leads are completely in character. And utterly Hilarious.
Irsool chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Hey! This was a very nice short story! On one hand, I'm sort of sad there's no more to read, but it's probably good that it ended there.
I really like this pairing as well, although I can't seem to find too many stories for it.

Anyway, thanks for this!