Reviews for Kiss and Yell
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 1/17
that was good keep the chapters coming
Dawolfmun chapter 1 . 1/16
That was fuckin amazing! you should definitely make at least another chapter!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
"What a stupid technique. Who would waste their time creating a technique just to tap dance on somebody's libido? Like any real ninja would let their hormones just... wait..."

...Ding ding ding! We have a winner!
Crimson Yrael chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
"Now and forever," Konohamaru said, capturing Naruto's attention as he went to one knee and placed his right hand over his heart. "You are my god. If you teach me that technique I will carve your face into the mountain MYSELF!"

This is quite possibly the greatest line ever crafted in Naruto fanfiction to date. Well done.
Rinnegan no Ozil chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Hilarious! Good job. :)
StrikeFreedomV2 chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Well written and funny little story, everyone was IC too! Faved :)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Good.
Indecisive Bob chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
I love this story! I'm sure I've read it once before, but I don't remember leaving a review though I can't imagine why. This story is absolutely hilarious and it definitely made my day. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this!
troyguffey chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
10/10
ZeroXSEED chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Holy shit

Holy shit I love this fic so much
daow2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Found this story again by accident and read it once again, absolutely loved the dialogue and inner thoughts. Quite an amazing pairing with many similarities between their personalities. Also helps that i couldn't stop laughing while reading this.
Kaioo chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
This... is a masterpiece.
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
This was a fun story based on Naruto's first signature jutsu. I really liked how things snowballed with Ino like that, which made sense since Ino is always the sort of girl to start a snowball downhill.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I adore this.
tchae chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I think I've reread this at least once a year ever since i found it and I've loved it every time, this fic is probably the main reason Naruto/Ino became my favorite pairing and despite having read it so many times it still has me in tears laughing.