Reviews for A Ramen Rhapsody
Indecisive Bob chapter 1 . 9/25
Ha! I like this story. It's strange, since it's not really much of the romance short story I was expecting as much as it is a story of discovery. I've honestly never thought too much about Naruto's love of Ramen, so this was an interestingly funny read. Thanks for sharing!
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 6/5
I love it! Who knew something like this would work so well? And let me tell you, you handled it and made it work SO well. :)
It probably helped that I read your other fic with NaruIno before this and it made me see a new light and possibilities to the pair that I think I'll take a chance on.

By the way, I absolutely loved that one and had a whole long comment for it but then my tablet froze and my comment was lost and I was too frustrated because that's happened multiple times in the night so I didn't try to rewrite it or something else. Sorry. _

Anyways, thank you for writing and sharing both fics!
Take care and have fun!
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This was wonderfully zany and delightful to read.
Gd8909 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Ramen bless us, everyone!
I love this story, and pretty much all your stories, so much.
GlassedGamer chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
'"Bowl of Ramen Future," Uchiha Sasuke said'
I completely lost it. Oh god I was laughing so hard that my sister came in and asked me if I was alright. This is stupidly brilliant. The work of a amazing madman!
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Not a single Hn from the Uchiha? It must be an imposter.
Quazillionaire chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Man, I love your writing. Thank you!
Eldritchwriter chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
that was hilarious... i cant say anything else
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I was enjoying my Naruto sized(freaking huge) bowl of chicken beef and shrimp combo Ramen (six packets, two of each) while I read this awesome story.
snowecat chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This was very cute.
RisingMist chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Lovely stuff! What's woobie land though?

Thanks for sharing.
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Wow. Thats good.
mynameisthedoctor chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I happen to like woobie lands. Also, I think you just convinced me that Naruto is a pastafarian. May he be touched by his noodley appendage, Ramen.
Juvia Loxar chapter 1 . 8/27/2010