Reviews for Seduce My Wife!
yoona09 chapter 1 . 5/31
oh the laughs and feels I had for this. loved the way everything was resolved without unnecessary drama and misunderstandings. this is the best romantic comedy fic in the series so far, shame I was so late for this in all my years of reading fanfic.
Really good it all the way
Tanneal chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Wow, this story was a pure pleasure to the eyes, well done!
You see I hadn't been on FF for a while because I graduated from college last year and had been so busy with work for the past year that I haven't been able to watch my fave tv-shows, no new movies, and no free time to read anything either (I was tentatively optimistic about the new Harry Potter book). So finally after turning in the latest project at work, I received a week off, an entire week off! It was great, I was able to catch-up on Flash and Daredevil, went and watched Suicide Squad and War Dogs, bought DVD's for all the Marvel movies that I had missed and since my GF is on a girl's night out, I decided to try some FF and it was 100% worth it! Naruto/Sakura is my OTP, don't get me wrong, I am not a Sasuke hater but Shippuden spent so much time developing the relationship between Naruto and Sakura and then at the very end they don't even get one kiss together? WTH! This was an absolutely fantastic read, thank you so much for writing this.
Tanneal
elanaann.barbadillo chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Lol! Cool!
Clearmens chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
YOUR STORY WRITE UP IS SUPERB. IT IS JUST THAT I WANTED TO SEE WHAT WOULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN.
TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, I COULD NOT GAG ANY FASTER. NO DIGNITY IN OUR FAVOURITE BLONDE? AND SAKURA, HAD NO DECORUM TO EVEN PRETEND TO RESPECT HIM?
WELL GOOD ONE THOUGH.
Aladris chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
I really like how you wrote this story as a one-shot. You definitely could've broken it up into chapters but you decided to post it altogether. This way, we didn't have to wait for you to update the story, we could just eat it all up at once. Anyways, the story is clever and humorous. I really like how you kept Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke in character. Great job
Sassassassin chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
What a great story, had a lot of fun reading it for the second-third time? Never fails to make me laugh :)
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Ha I really enjoyed this story, a bit too long for one chapter in my opinion but other than that very well done.

I am curious about why you decided to rate it M though, profanity was mild to say the least, no real sexual situations or violence.
la canelle chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Oh my! I love it. Just love it!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I'm glad to see it all worked out in the end. XD
Guest02650385D chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Y'know? Naruto wants to make Sakura happy. Sakura wants to make Sasuke happy. It would only be fail-play when, in his own shrewd way, Sasuke wanted to make Naruto happy, by using or applying some sort of secret, undetectable contraptive, ne?
Now THAT would make DRAMA in the sequel.

BTW, awesome piece of fiction.
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Woah, I would have to read this again because that was a long fic, but I enjoy reading this immensely. I like how Naruto's toads ( like Gamabunta) were involved with the scheme and I chuckled when Naruto have to politely reject one of the female toads who had feelings for him xD. The way you written Naruto's reaction was splendid to read.
( Having Jiraiya with hokage!Naruto makes me think the woulda-coulda-shoulda since Jiraiya passed away ;;)

Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories.
Nate Grey chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
I like NaruHina, but I would have happily accepted this story as a replacement for chapter 700 and Gaiden. Welcome to my faves list.
jhian casey chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
kinda sad for sakura.. sasuke is a bastard as always.. but i hope narusaku will have kids of their own.. you know, like she's really barren and she's just having a hard time conceiving..
YaoiHimeSama chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
I loved this! Thank you for writing such an amazing story! :)