Reviews for Seduce My Wife!
Ginocide02 chapter 1 . 3/2
This was heartwrenching. You were killing me right up until the end.
shinobabe chapter 1 . 1/12
I love the characterization of Naruto here! He isn't an idiot like most fics portray but instead is a mature Hokage that is responsible but he still has his childhood charm, his antics terribly endearing. When I was younger I used to be SasuSaku all the way but recently, I got back into the fandom and even with Boruto out, I felt that NaruSaku makes a lot more sense and they suit each other better. NaruSaku was so adorable here. I really enjoyed this fanfic!
Emb3rSky283 chapter 1 . 9/8/2020
As much as I do like the fact that NaruSaku was end game, and as much as I absolutely love your other NaruSaku works... I can't get behind this one as much as I want to. Considering that Naruto was never even in the running with her until her Uchiha fantasy came to an end, he really does seem like the silver medal in this fic. It doesn't feel like she loves him at all or feels any guilt for any of the pain he's probably suffered because of her. It feels like if you hadn't made Sakura barren in this, Naruto would've gotten the shaft. Hell, even doing that he almost did. I don't think this version of Sakura really loves him, at all. Naruto.. should've moved on in this one, as much as it pains me to say NaruSaku shouldn't have happened in this fic, it really shouldn't have. Naruto deserves better than being the rebound guy and that really seems like that's what he is here, her rebound when her Uchiha fantasy fell apart. I know Naruto loves her unconditionally, but it feels like he got walked all over in this fic. Hell, just print welcome on his forehead and you'd sum up what he is in this fic perfectly: A doormat.
Aliveeeee chapter 1 . 7/28/2020
This is great. But I swear Sakura's a damn sadist sometimes
xxsakuchihax chapter 1 . 4/18/2019
So good...
Emyat chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
it would have been very funny if in the end Sakura ended up pregnant lol
Salofody chapter 1 . 11/22/2018
This has got to be one of the best, if not greatest, Naruto x Sakura stories ever made. Even if it was a short one-shoot. I was so bubbly reading through this novella. You captured a lot of the characters well and made Naruto even more loveablesweet. I was swooning on how sincere he was making Sakura happy. I really wish there was more but I am very happy with how it all ended. Amazing job! Totally recommend this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2018
Omg, so good!
BorealisSpiral chapter 1 . 6/2/2018
I loved this piece of work. Loved it! Loved it! A lot lot.

I do think you did justice to the characterization of every one. The plot, oh boy, the plot was amazing I think you developed it quite well, specially since you actually took your time with it instead of rushing it. However, what I most enjoyed was all the humor you manged to let in along the plot. It believe it's really hard to write proper humor, but you did so well and in the adequate moments so it didn't feel excessive.

I'm so glad of having found this fanfic. I don't know it you ever gonna read this -probably no-, but still, just wanted to make sure you know I enjoyed this very much. I hope you're doing great and wish you the best in the world. Take care.

Till next time.
Tomiya Shiro chapter 1 . 5/24/2018
God, this was just so well done...! Damn, you know.
PostLifeSyndrome chapter 1 . 1/14/2018
It's been years, and this fic is still one of my favorites. I found it when I was a lonely kid in middle school, and wanted nothing more than love and companionship. I'm married now, and I'm still reading through this and loving it. You did a damned good job writing this, and I'm glad that I found it all those years ago. Thanks for giving some life to my favorite 2D couple. I really appreciate it.
zid95thanad chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
thank you for this story...love it...
Krapo chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Great
iCaelum chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
Really enjoyed reading this one. It's a classic for that all fans can enjoy.
yoona09 chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
oh the laughs and feels I had for this. loved the way everything was resolved without unnecessary drama and misunderstandings. this is the best romantic comedy fic in the series so far, shame I was so late for this in all my years of reading fanfic.