Reviews for Short and Sweet
Eleamaya chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
As your title, it's very sweet. Simply make me love this!
SoulEaterMARLuver chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Well, my intial opinion of this creation is cute, fluffy, sweet and makes me smile fondly the whole time at they're affection for each other. I think they're an awsome couple, up there with my favs, Himiko/Akabane, Shido/Otada,(or someth'in) Ginji/Natsumi, slight Fuuchion/Jubei, an' Ban can get the pretty girls till his special someone comes along,etc. Too bad they don't have much Makubex/Sakura moments in the anime and manga, or enough fanfics or pics. But anyway, this was awsome! Great job and I hope you make another one like this. I hope to make my own story coupling these two and this will be a great inspiring start. Arigato! Ja!-
CagalliRules chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
So swet
Shezel chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Well what can i say it was trully 'short and sweet' nothing more, nothing less just exactly what the doctor ordered for makubex/sakura fans something thats straight to the point and it was very nicely written. Write some more!_~
1000 Sparkings chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
The language is quite dull, I must admit (sorry to say that) but it was really sweet.

So I'll just rate it 80/100.

Hope to see more of SakuraMakubex stories in future from you! It's nice to know that there are fans of this couple.
sweetheart juicebox3 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
aww... that was so cute ! ive never seen a sxm fic before though... it was great anyway. good job!
Kaiyako Kagami chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
OMG! That was so sweet I loved it! I love this couple and I think it's sad that it's hardly ever written about... this was so sweet, you should write a sequal! SakuraXMakubex 4EVER!