Reviews for Winter Solstice
Helen chapter 2 . 3/19
This warg stuff is all very monotonous, read it to yourself it goes on and on and on same same same same you've got to quit with introspection and warg! We are dying here!
Penny Pulp chapter 1 . 2/5
I am very grateful that I stumbled upon this little gem, this beautifully written little story that captures the frozen Mirkwoodo winterland so convincingly that I could almost feel the frosty air on my skin. How I suffered for Legolas, out in the cold and hostile woods. But then the author does not deny us the satisfying and heartwarming feeling that a true christmas story deserves. Thank you for writing and sharing your beautiful story. (Vielen Dank für deine wunderbare Geschichte. Ich werde bestimmt noch mehr von dir lesen :-) - besonders alles, in dem Thranduil vorkommt ;-) )
wenduo chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
Aww cute story. 3 Still i'm scared how could i miss this story it feels so much like i did read it before but it seems like i didn't xD well well really like your way of writing the father and son parts
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Loved it! Love the father/son bond!
GLDN chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Definitely the best Legolas and Thranduil story I have ever read. :)
aja aron chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Very engaging tale.
BrightGreenNails chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Awwwwwwwwww... That was really good but I am not really sure why I said "awwwwwwww"... :/
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Wait... What happens next?
Sajna18 chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
That was so good! I could not stop reading. I really enjoyed the father/son love. Great job!
alexiana75 chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Another wonderfull one...Poor Legolas! What a little misunderstanding can do!
Freddie23 chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Great story. Really liked the difference between Legolas' perceived relationship with his father and the actual one.

Very good work

MelanisticLeopard chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Awwwww so cute! My first time reading young!Legolas, very interesting & not something I'd considered before!

Wow, he really does like to jump to conclusions. At least it all got resolved in the end, & you wrote it so well. :)

I would actually like it even better if it focused on the OC less, not because he's not a great OC, but because he's not why I read this fic ;)
kalicoeye chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
What a lovely sweet story! My heart ached for both Legolas and Thranduil, so much pain and hurt, I'm so glad that you resolved it so beautifully!
Baby Dragon chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
That was great, poor little misguided elfling. Can't wait to read more of your stuff. ;)
KyMahalei chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I spent most of last evening and part of this morning reading your stories on all three sites. You've got a very enjoyable writing style. Your stories are well crafted and it makes me feel good to read them. Thanks for listening to your Muse and sharing so freely!