Reviews for Keeping Watch
chuzzelpuff chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
please please please make another manic fanfiction! I love manic from sonic underground and there aren't nearly enough fanfictions about him!
RandomIsCJ chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
It's so BEAUTIFUL! Manic is my favorite character and this story was so sweet! I was nearly in tears at the end just because of how cute and sweet it was!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
They're triplets so Manics not the younger brother but apart from that it's great.
Stella Stargaze chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
My heart. I think it just melted
BrightDarkness-2013 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
That was so sweet. Your stories are just... how to sum it up in one word... hmm. Nope. Impossible but lets just go with this is not gold I've found. This is diamonds. Such trust between all of them. Such a strong bond.
niwa-chan chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Love it! Manic is definitely my favorite and I love the sibling bonding!
The Bride of constant Vigil chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I WANT THIS GENRE! so adorable. Not enough people show their bond, now its all Tails and Sonic...
WriterChic chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
That was sweet! I love it!
I.am.who.I.am.987 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I loved reading this! You did a very good job! :)
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
My stomach hurts from all the sweetness!
whitespiderlilly chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
There really needs to be more fics with Sonic's sibs.
Rexfan97 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Pretty please wright more. I will get down on my hands and knees and beg if I have to.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
*dreamy sigh* I love sibling fluff... :3
Kyukyu chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I absolutely love this. Continuing that specific episode is what I wanted, and now I finally found someone who did it!

You should really continue this story the rest of the way. Manic's recovery, how he handles and eventually breaks his fear of the desert (just as Sonic partially overcomes his fear of water), and more about the sibling's love for each other! Or even maybe a surprise, unexpected visit from the Oracle, and their mother!

It would be great to see more of your stories of this event!

Great job!

~Kyu
Kyukyu chapter 1 . 4/21/2012

It would be great to see more of your stories of this event!

Great job!