Reviews for Charge Their Doings Brotherhood AU
lazybum89 chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
Great story! Love it!
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
As you know, I've read this same chapter with Ridley's story, so I'll say pretty much the same things:

Brilliant ending.

Wonderfully written.

Griffin - Very mysterious and suspenseful.

To sum up: AWESOME!

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Ahhh...

Got the snippet of this part in Ridley's side story, but it makes a bit more sense now. 8)

Brilliant stuff.

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Aww, poor Mac toasting his lost friends. Enough to bring a tear to the eye, isn't it?

It's interesting to see these hallucinations that the poison brought on - from Dean/Sam's point of view, things were a lot less poignant and a lot more hectic!

Another wonderful chapter. 8)

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I freaking LOVE flashbacks! Young Caleb, Dean and Sam are just so adorable!

I also liked "ghost" John. I miss the old bugger. 8)

Excellent start to the story; already loving it.

hurricane-dean chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
Yep, I loved this. It's nice to see the boys worrying over Caleb for a change. I'm intrigued by the idea that Caleb knows about Sam and Dean's destiny whilst they are still unaware of it; lines like this ("Caleb suppressed a smile. The older Winchester had spoken like a Guardian, his destiny.") make me smile because it's lovely to see the boys make their elders proud without even realising they are doing it. The plotting going on by their enemies has me fascinated too, and I can't wait to see what will happen. Thank you for a great read! :D
hurricane-dean chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I'm so in love with this chapter! I've been dying to read a story about Caleb and the Winchester boys when they were this little, and this was perfect even before you had Caleb calling Dean 'Deuce' for the first time. Ow, my heart.

I kind of wish this sweet memory wasn't demon-induced, but then there wouldn't be angst and whatever else you have in store for Caleb... so onto the next chapter. Can't wait.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 4 . 5/19/2007
That was really great. I read The Best and Worst of Times and I loved that so it was great seeing Caleb's version of what happened. I loved this!
NovemberSGA chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
I have just read your story Charge Their Doings Brotherhood AU. I really, really enjoyed it.

Nice diversity of characters. Well written and very descriptive.

I really like Caleb Mac and Jim. John too. Although the man walks a fine line. We know he loves his sons and sometimes you want to applaud him and other times you want to throttle the man shouting "what's wrong with you?"

Great job with the characters and I like Dean and Caleb's interaction. Caleb has been someone Dean can talk to - in dire situations - and someone he can blow off a little steam with. (Probably the closest thing he's ever had to a real friend - aside from Sam) I like the protective nature Caleb has with Dean too.

Nice mystery you left open there in the last chapter with the unknown hunters in the far booth.

Awesome story! Thanks.
Nana56 chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
You so rock! This story has been fantastic and I've loved every word. This chapter had me rolling on the floor at times! This collaboration between you and Ridley has been a wonderful Christmas present for me as an avid fan of you both! Thanks so much!

Great job and I'm looking forward to finding out who those other guys are. Hm.
Lilly B chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
great story...i like the way it all ended and how the two stories linked together right through the end. great job to you and to Ridley for these two stories! they were awesome!
Ash8 chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
Loved it. Love the Brotherhood. So intriguing. Well done to both of you. Now I'm off to read "Best of Times ..." Love the twin story thing also. Thanks
sams1ra chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
That was an excellent story. Thanks for sharing!
irismay42 chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
Excellent ending! I've really enjoyed both parts of this story, and managed to follow it even with the messed up alerts!
thundever1 chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
Great chap, yay Caleb's alive and great story