Reviews for Inerasable Secrets
Kagome Pureheart chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
Lol poor Ayako..Bou-San is totally doing it on purpose. I feel even worse for John.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Also, I think someone should tell Bou-San that he should watch the videos on youtube of people fitting in a bucket...I don't know if he'll fall for it (maybe Mai would, but she's not actually as stupid as everyone assumes..after all, everyone else but her has spent nearly their entire life dealing with the supernatural). I'm sure Yasuhara can make a profitable amount out of any resulting situations.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
The real reason people don't like Masako as much is because she tends to play dirty like blackmailing Naru cause she threatened to reveal his true identity. She also exaggerates he faintness. The reason why Mai is liked is because she tries to be independent and she is resilient and despite whatever happens, she has a positive outlook. The fact that she still tries to see the best in people even after she has to dream so much and while her lack of admitting her dreams and abilities is extremely annoying, she exhibits a lot of modesty. But Masako can be sympathized with. If Masako were to lose the higher than you attitude she portrays towards other characters, she would be liked a lot more. It is because it is hard to see the darker aspects of humans in Mai, that people get drawn to her...should I say, the childlike innocence. I am not saying anyone should hate Masako, but I disliked her later on, but then I felt bad for her. But for her, she needs someone with a ray of innocence and happiness for her personality.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Lol half brother...maybe she should tell them that she kicks in her sleep?
duchessme chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
the suspense and thrill is killin me..love how the story flows
ameliarays106 chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
i guess three words r enough. This is Awesome. keep rocking and of course updating!
RosetheWolfgirl chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
xD Mai stop scaring the baby lol
Petale-de-Rose chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
Just wanted to say (since I'm reading this over again since I love it so much) thank you so, so much for being one of the biggest inspirations that led me to writing and newly posting my own Ghost Hunt story :) Thank you, thank you, thank you, you are honestly a great example for others!
Kasumi chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
did u discontonue the series?
Jade chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
hi hih hi love it! but i think mai is a orphan
PrincessLover26 chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
...I was about to happily click the next button until I realized there was none. *cries*

Awh. :( Are you not going to update this soon? Such a shame, this was so far one of the best stories under the Ghost Hunt category. It gets interesting chapter by chapter. Please try to update this if you can? I know it has been more than *cough* five years *cough* since you did, but I still hope you do update. (sighs)

Anyway, love it! c: -HimeAi.
fujifangirl101 chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
where is the next chapter! You're so close to finishing don't stop now!
archangelBBQ chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
oh! can't believe that's the end for now... thanks for the story, and of course, if you continue with it, I'll be ready to read the next chapter! :)

cheers! a_bbq
archangelBBQ chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
Smirk. Naru's arrogance in this chapter was really hilarious. :)

ohhh... only two more parts left!
archangelBBQ chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
! what a cliffhanger! both Sayuri and Mai? Lucky for me I don't have to wait to read the next chapter ;)