Reviews for Flowers and Rain
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
You wrote them in character! XD I love it!
a shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
didn't mean for this review to be anynomous(is that how you spell that?) so i just typed down my author name. anyway...

wow, i like this fic. My characterization of Demyx is similar, It annoyed me to no end that the "protagonist" characters would so boldly claim that they had no emotion, even when they had proved very soundly that they did, (whether they were aware of it or not) Demyx was always my favorite, he was always more upitty than roxas, he just seemed to have more personality to him, and i agree that he was truely that light of the organization.

the fact that you paired him up with Aeris is awesome, They would definetly have been great friends. great fic. I wish you would continue, though it would only end sadly, as demyx dies (i almost cried at that part. /.\)

anyway, great job!
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This was really well-written, and I happen to adore this pairing. And the characterizations were as perfect as they could possibly be. Especially Demyx and Aerith. Xig's characterization was good, too. And I agree with you that Nobodies probably really do have real emotions. Anyway, the descriptive qualities were excellent, the character interaction well-done, and it was just a nice fic to read. I mean, I was having a "meh" day, but this fic cheered me right up.
Ybs chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
this is such a nice fic! I know, I like the characterisation of Demyx much better than some other fics make him out to be. Good job capturing the innocence of both Aerith and Demyx. Again, I really like this story.
The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
That was beautiful in so many ways. I especially liked the paragraph in which Demyx realizes he has a friend.
Summoner Luna chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
This is so beautiful! Your interpretation is actually much more how I imagine Demyx to be myself...he really does seem to be the most "human" out of the Organization. And I like your blending of Aerith's personalities as well...Kingdom Hearts made her too much like Yuna, I think (not a bad thing-Yuna is my favorite FF character, afterall!). I like seeing her with some of the flirtatiousness she had in VII :)

But this really is very wonderful...flowers and water do go together very well :) I can only hope these two were able to meet again, before the end...
perfect sorceress chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
This was awesome! I loved it! Great job!

- perfect sorceress -
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Beautiful! :) I don't think you "took liberties" with Demyx. I would call it fleshing out his character! This is a much nicer and more believable interpretation than a sugar-high ditz. I like his thoughts about how he gets along with the other members, and I think you did Xigbar well, too. I can't imagine him as a surfer or a stoner!

Demyx's relationship with Aerith is very sweet and I can easily picture all of this! I really like the last scene, especially.

A lovely little fic, which makes me love Demyx all the more! I hope to see more from you!
m o o g l e d a i m e chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I think you did a wonderful job of Demyx's characterization. I like this version much better. I also really loved their friendship. Two gentle souls finding each other. This made me happy.
Pb2Ag chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Very nice job. I greatly enjoyed the characterization of Demyx. It's always lovely to see him not portrayed as a total dork. Adorable work.
Carmen Willious Dorman chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Very nice characterization. I like how you wrote Demyx and Aerith. Those two actually make a kinda' cute pairing.
Eternally AquaBlue chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Aww that was really reallt sweet.

DemyxXAerith is really cute _
cheeky doggie chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
This...is very sweet. I love the way you portrayed Demyx in that way, and I have to agree with you on that he's more thoughtful then most people percieve him. . I don't mind seeing him on a high in some fics, but I definitely love these types of fics more. After reading this, I have officially fallen in love with the AerithxDemyx pairing. I now want to write one myself ] Really hoping to see more of these stories from you!

-faves-
Youkai Hime90 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
OMGZ. Demyx x Aerith? Wowzers! I think you're the first to weirded out by the pairing at first (I'm a diehard CLerith fan. But then, gosh, when I read it...I was just blown away. Really. It was actually BELIEVABLE and I could easily picture it happening in the game. Too bad it's not canon, because you have just about convinced me that they would really make an awesome couple. Overall, good job! I bow to your awesomeness. ::bows::

[favefave]
xroseduelistx chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Aww, that was really sweet. I absolutely loved how you characterized Demyx. Yes, he is not an idiot. _ HOORAY FOR DEMYX!