Reviews for Blood and Steel
randomChocobo56 chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
Very interesting, original and unique- great story. :)
flaimingdarkfox chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
awesome cant wait to read more. GO KOU
YoukaiNemisis chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
My. I never thought I'd be cheering for Sephiroth, and yet I am. I like this story very y much - I'm just disappointed that it's taken me this long to find it. D
insomniakitty chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
Thank you for your writing. It could probably use a beta, as I've noticed quite a few typos, but then again, couldn't everyone use one? You have a very interesting and well-formed idea, with plenty of room for plot advancement. Crossovers are interesting things in that they can seem like a crazy, random ideas where the worlds have absolutely nothing in common but come out to be amazing works of creativity. A little advise, since you have so much exposition; try and keep in mind how people actually talk. Most of us aren't grammar nuts, and we shorten/simplify many words. Keep this in mind, and your dialog will be more natural. Also, try and use different words that mean the same thing, change it up some. Try not to use the same word twice in 2-3 sentences. This keeps it from getting repetitive; The thesaurus is your friend. So, good luck, and keep writing!
smexyforever chapter 8 . 5/11/2010
love this story !

please write more to it !
Rioki Moondove chapter 8 . 4/6/2010
Wait, is it Jack that hasn't made it to first class or Cloud because I thought Cloud never stopped being a Cadet...

PLEASE, PLEASE WRITE MORE! I REALLY LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING!

Please?

And Cookies to the muse if s/he does get up to yaoi...
Jen chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
I just accidently came across this fic under someone's fav's. I thought it sounded interesting and I was not disappointed. Well written and an interesting plot so far. Can't wait for you to update so I can read more. Keep up the good work and I look forward to what you'll do in future. :D
BrokenAnzaran chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
O More nummieness please!

rwar :) Although I have to say, it's strnge but they relly are a cute couple. How'd you think of it.

-Arrg- I can't stand waiting!
DreamsRMyLife chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
Wow, I'm totally loving this so far! Please don't be like other authors doing crossovers who just stop in the middle of a good story. I can't wait for the next chapter; keep up the good work!
kura-wolfgoddess chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
I was just thinking about this story than the other day and low and behold its an update! :D This has got to be one of my favorite stories on ff!
Defunct1010101 chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
I love this! 3

i haven't read/played any Final Fantasy, and dont know anything about it, but now im totally facinated! I want to know more...

I really enjoyed this- first crossover i have read, and certainly the first Final Fantasy fanfic!. (Im a saiyuki girl (I usually ship Gojyo x Sanzo 53) but i like Kougaiji a lot.)

well done, i certainly will be reading any future chapters :)very nicely written! please continue :)

Melody
Adel Mortescryche chapter 8 . 12/22/2009
Ah, that does explain it. Thanks for clearing that up. Now, I'm looking forward to what's going to happen when Zack and Cloud *do* meet, lol... Love the interaction between Sephiroth and Kougaiji, and the way Sephiroth's handling the possible media-frenzy that's going to get created over them going out. The statement he gave to Rufus was hilarious! XD The thought of Kougaiji teaching the cadets hand-to-hand is pretty cool, too. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Adel Mortescryche chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
Saiyuki and FFVII? Sephiroth and Kougaiji? 0.o lol, count me in! Very odd idea, but thoroughly enjoyable all the same. The only bit I'm at odds with is how, ah, submissive Kougaiji seems, but I guess its in character with him in Gensomaden Saiyuki... The entire courtship thing is rather cute. A bit unrealistic in a sense, especially how quickly both managed to get used to the idea, but cute all the same. Am also looking forward to some Cloud and Kougaiji interaction, heh. Does Zack know Cloud in this story yet?

Oh, and, no idea if anyone's mentioned this yet, but Zack's full name is Zack Fair, if I'm not mistaken. Also, Zack is a SOLDIER First, not Second. I happen to be a bit of a FFVII junkie, so you'll hopefully excuse me for that... At any rate, am looking forward to the next chapter! XD
Emberlem chapter 7 . 6/21/2009
Lovely. I rate you five hearts.
IsobelAnis chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
I don't know antyhing about Saiyuki, but I really like this story! It's fun I hope you'll update this again some time, because I'd like to see what happens next with the two pretending to be lovebirds, but aren't, but really are.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »