Reviews for Judged
LadyRaider92 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
This was an interesting story to read. Its different reading a story in a poem form but it worked.
Kristine Forslund chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Nice Story could Make a story only with Teana and Atemu in there past?.
Princess Of Sorrow chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I really liked this story, since i hate that Teana so much! I wanted to read a story about her. and this one really shows my opinion of the relationship between Atem/Tea/Teana. cuz as i said in my profile that it's silly to say that Atem only loves Tea cuz she was his past love. thanks for the great story!
dancers of the night chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
crimsonwingedkitten chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
oh my gosh

that is one of the sweetest stories have ever read!

i luv it!

adore it!

Party to celebrate my craziness!

dont mind me...i have sugar before hehe :D :P

Keep Writing!
journey maker chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
This is hauntingly beautiful. I kind of feel sorry for Tea, knowing that Atemu had loved this girl Teana and that she looks like Tea's double. But then they sorted things out an told each other that they loved the other. Great Poem...
shadow-fox313 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Very nice! Keep up the good work, can't wait untill the next part comes up!
Island Heart chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I love this chapter and I hope to see you write more stories like this. This idea of making a love triangle between Yami, Teana and Tea is good. I didn’t guess it would work but it works.

I read a story where Tea has to choose between Yami from the past and Yami from the present (did you read “Not really you”?) but I never read a story with Yami torn between his past love and his actual girlfriend. It’s kind of irritating to see Yami hesitate between Teana and Tea but in the end, he finally admits he loves Tea. His one and only love. Yeah, finally!

But it’s kind of confusing because if Yami saw the reason why he was attracted to Tea (she’s Teana’s reincarnation), he doesn’t seem to forget his feelings for Teana.

Please, write more! I want to read the next part of this story!
WickedNightingale chapter 1 . 12/24/2006