Reviews for Phasis
Yandere Shoujo chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Well, I'd say this was a good story thus far. Though it may be time for me to pull out. Battle banter seemed pretty cheesy, but hey, it's an old story so I'm sure your writing style has changed dramatically. Though it's not the dialog that's making me pull out, it's the romance. I prefer to ignore any and all of it, but I'm just not a fan of Natalia x Guy unless Asch is there to get mad over it.

You'll probably never see this review, though if you do, just know you did great.
AnneCatherine chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
awesome
Radomaru chapter 18 . 5/17/2014
I am loving this! An excellent continuation of the story...the concept is really good, getting the elemental spirits involved. I loved the battles esp against Shadow and Rem. Ah...Guy and Natalia in that scene and of course Jade and Anise in the other...I was so worried for them...I LOVE THIS!
Kanon58 chapter 18 . 3/4/2014
yay happy ending! BANZAI! now this heal the melancholic wounds of the game/anime ending, i kinda dont like the selenias cuz its giving me gloomy monochrome feelings like when luke appeared mysteriously on the tartaroo valley? XD are, im not really good remembering these complicated names! XD

Awesome fic 8D so happy! w thanks for the good read! my time didnt got waste! looooveeees
Kanon58 chapter 17 . 3/4/2014
Omg yes i did notice eversince luke got the key of lorelei he suddenly became like that! i knew it, maybe thats why the key of lorelei kinda annoying to me! I HOPE LUKE LIVES
Kanon58 chapter 16 . 3/4/2014
i hope this had a good ending!
Kanon58 chapter 15 . 3/4/2014
its not a good idea to use nightmare putting luke to sleep i mean it says 'nightmare' so obviously he would have a nightmare XDD
Kanon58 chapter 14 . 3/4/2014
OMG..NOOO i dont want luke to die QAQ
Kanon58 chapter 12 . 3/4/2014
OAO LUKE NOO I DONT Want luke to die! my heart cant take it!
Kanon58 chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
aww lol so jadexanise?! -GASP-...*coughs*

Yay LukeTear and GuyNatalia 3

i kinda miss asch
Kanon58 chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
omg..this is the best chapter of all .,.ow gawd this is what i really looking for ! kyaahhh perfect *puts in favs*

uwaah all of them with their dark past *hugs the monitor* soo cuteee Go tear save Luke! Poor Guy..and Jade calm down and hoho serves you right natalia you finally notice how princess brat you act before XDD aww Anise...it must been hard.
Kanon58 chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
OMG TEAR SLAPPED LUKE SO CUTE.
Kanon58 chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
Natalia is Guy's curement awwwww
Kanon58 chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
omg Luke! So efreet died i knew it XD
Kanon58 chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
ohhh very explained well. awesome!