Reviews for Hand Me Down
LOTReader chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
How lovely! And I love how Ron decides that he will focus on Hermione's happiness rather than his jealousy, before she tells him that Fred is dating someone else. It's such a delight when Hermione declares her interest in Ron. :) This is a well-written story - great job!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Nicely done! :)
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Very sweet story (and cute ending), even though "seeing" ron have all those thoughts was so tough.
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
aaw... this was so cute! I was almost crying when Ron saw them together. I really like how you make the Weasleys all concerned, and not have the twins on his back. I've read lots of fics like this where authors portray the twins as actually enjoying Ron's heartbreak, and, as his brothers, I doubt they would.

A fascinating read!
BookwormRose chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
wow
take me away chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
that is the cutest ending! aww, i love it.

i also love the "hand me down kiss" line. so very cute.
autumnlover chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
amazing. adorable. so so so so so so great. ron was shown perfectly. i loved it x
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
hot!
jamie chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
WOW!
RefinedOrderlySincereElegant chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Excellent! Very well written! Everything was done really well, it was wonderful. So sweet and in character and realistic and it wrapped up so nicely :) I loved "I know, I thought he was gay too" along with lots of other lines but, of course, I can't remember any of them, now. Terrific work! Very, very, very good! Bravo :)
Laurelian-chan chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
The story is just SO cute!
nemivicious chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
That was so sweet. I loved the ending and I love love love the pairing.
connieewing chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Aw I like this story and it was cute.
Quatto chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Wow, not at all how I was expecting it to end. Very nice and sweet in the long run.

Q
Avanell chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
aww! Perfect x-mas story :)