Reviews for Princess of Haldane
JohnK chapter 2 . 6/23
Nice story - but has there been no continuation in 8 years !

I like the suggestion that the Lion of Gwynedd brooch came via this sister (and where did she get or learn about her powers?!
I fail to recollect whether the books or Codex give any background to the brooch.
Best wishes
Lady Razorsharp chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Wow, I got goosebumps when she cast her version of wards! Her tarot reading is very interesting as well.

Neat alternate origin of the Lion Brooch! A thoughtful gift from a loving aunt that will have such an important part to play in the future...and her thoughtfulness toward Meghan as well is so sweet.

Shows how long it's been since I read the Camber books-when she said Valoret I thought, "Nono, Rhemuth, right?" for just half a second before I remembered. *g*
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I like this, very much! The Tewdwr family is a lovely one. Belle does well to weigh the decision to get involved with Gwynedd very carefully...things are very messy at this point in time for the Haldanes.

Ah, Alroy. If only it could be so...
Pathseekerme chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
More, more, more!
Ed Greenberg chapter 2 . 7/15/2007
As the other reviewers said... more of this would be good.
ginalee chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
Your writing is very good - I love all your stories - please update!
GinaLee chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
Please keep writing this story - it's very good!
Jen Rock chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
This is very well-done and beautifully detailed. The characters are engaging and make sense. The feel of it is such that it could have been written by Kurtz herself. Great job and I look forward to future updates.
chubby redburn chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
And now a third story. It is as well-written as your other two and has promise of being just as interesting. I can only repeat myself and say that as a wordsmith and storyteller you are very skillful, talented, and entertaining. Thank you for posting your stories.