Reviews for More Random Hellsing Tales
Sapphirewyren chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
Hunk better run hahahahahaha
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
That's one way to get a pay raise.
andozu chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
HEY I WILL ANSER THAT QUESTION U ASK HER ABOUT DO U LOVE ALUCARD I DO I DO (ashamed look) i am not worthy of his path of sight though... but i embrace every aspect of his unholy wrath i would throw my human life 2 the winds just so i could be his fledgling not that dreadful seras victora(spits small plume of fire at her name) she is a good servant and stuff(evil look) but i am better but anyways the darkness that comes from him is great but(dreamy look)to be his servant is such a great thought i get a weird feeling from it when ever i think about it well i must go before alucard makes a new apperants as i said before i am not worthy of his sight until mabe he will see me as a worthy person then that is the day i will come out of the shadows(takes green hair band out of midnight blue hair) thats the day i shall prove to him that i am useful in anyway he deems fit

(btw why this is mean't for the king of vampires himself and oh god if he is reading this right now i beg of you don't mistake my longing for u as blind faith or something else i am sorry i am not worthy of your unholy sight (bows then runs off into the dark)
DeathIsABishi chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
That makes sense. Funniest damn thing I've read in a while.
Alucardlover17 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I love it!:) I laughed so much when he was almost killed:) 10/5 for Alucard and10/5 for interveiw!
Scar girl 33 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I love it so funny:)lol I laughed on and on :)
Voidangel Soren chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
that WAS pretty funny. I already read the last Random Tales, and I see that you will continue to provide good, bloody entertainment.

Soren
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 18 . 7/17/2009
xD epic win!
Drackner Clawrus chapter 18 . 12/13/2008
Sorry just have to say its going down hill again, I know with a fic like this you have to walk the Very fine line between reality and insanity but this is a little to much even for me. 7/10 for fic.
Drackner Clawrus chapter 9 . 12/13/2008
You've respiked my curosity with this chapter, the fics getting good again (in my opoinen). 9/10 for the fic.
Drackner Clawrus chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
Having the power to bend a Hellsing's reality to your will seems to have warped you a little. - But what the heck, I liked your Interview with Interga the best so far. 8/10 for the fic.
jamescc chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
the jugular is not the largest vein.
DarkFirePhoenix chapter 8 . 8/19/2008
Oh wow

that was good

seras falling into the shower with integra

i laughed so hard i cried
Rictor Yagami chapter 18 . 3/9/2008
I got an idea that can help you get out of that cage. Just use a

cell phone and call one of your buddies to send help. Heck you

can even send Helena and have her use a rocket laucher or something

on Ingonito. Pluse put a curse on the major,like have the shits

big time. LOL.

I hope you update again soon. Good Luck.
Diclonius' Lilium chapter 18 . 1/5/2008
[I bet you were expecting it to be Dr. Insane-O, weren't you?]

Well no, I was expecting it to be Alucard (or an evil clone.) I mean you used fearsome, creepy, and psychotic. First thing that came to mind: Alucard. Not Dr Insane-O, he's the good psychotic.

Any way, back to the main review.

I like this fic. There are some spelling errors and continuity errors (such as when someone with a German accent said "wery" instead of very.) But all in all, it's incredibly enjoyable. You presented the main characters in a comedic way (which I doubt I would be able to do, seeing as the Hellsing anime isn't one of the best sources for character.)

Dr Insane-O is just plain awesome. Really, the Jesus of Knives? Hilarious! Insane-O fits him to a T (or tee.)

Now, here is a song I have written for you, to mark the coming of the evil, African... mutant:

You better watch out,

You better not run,

You better not ask

'Cause I'm tellin' you son.

Incognito's coming some day, to slay!

Keep up the good work.