Reviews for Lost Broken Shards
thoughtsofawanderer01208 chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
this is superb! i'm not a computer geek or a techie-one, but this is amazing! i hope that if your convenient enough with all the things happening to you that you could finish this story... it's better than SAO if I may say... God bless.. :)
Icy chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Wow, incredible writing and imagination!
And So I Thought chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
very very good and very very original. anxious to see more
kawaii96 chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
OMG I am in love with this story. It's different and interesting from other stories. Update soon please!
skenshingumi chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
Wow, lots happened in this chapter. I was a bit confused about the sudden attack but it certianly gives Enishi a grand entrance.

Hope you are still writing. I look forward to more.
skenshingumi chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
I love Kaoru's robot like responses. It's certain to confuse Kenshin and it certainly gives the potential for some awkward social situations.

I like this world you have created. I am looking forward to finding out more about Bio Corp.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Great, looks like the makings of a very entertaining RuroKen sci-fi action story. I suspect that it is unfinished but I hope you keep at it.
Jester08 chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
Very interesting so far! Update soon please and keep up the excellent work! _
Marfbag chapter 3 . 9/22/2007
Wow, this is amazing. I recently reread my RK manga and it awoke my love for it and its fandom. However, a good deal majority of the fics here on much to be desired. I found your fic on one of my favorite author's list and was amazed at how good it was. The characterization is very good and the dialogue fits them along with the world they're in. It doesn't sound fake and flows with the story very well. The world you are writing in is very detailed and actually enjoyable to read about. Usually I am not a fan of the "mecha" type of anime but your work is an exception. There were a minimal spelling/grammar error, which is always a relief for me, and, as I've said above, the writing has certain fluidity about it. The scenes ease into each other and nothing is too sharp or abrupt.

I despair at seeing that this was last updated in February of this year, most of my favorite RK (among other fics from other fandoms) fics showing great potential on here seem to suffer the fate of not being updated for years at a time or being utterly abandoned. I can only hope that you have chosen to continue this and don't have any conflicting happenings in your personal life.

In short, this was a thourouly enjoyable read. I love sci-fi, especially well done sci-fi (where the author/creator has taken a lot of time and work to create their whole world in which their characters live in, paying attention to the details that make the world seem more real and believable.) Also, the Kenshin/Kaoru romance looks to be a very interesting (maybe? I'm not sure if this is the word I want to use..?) one. Simply by the fact that it's future!Kenshin with android!Kaoru. I'd offer to be your beta-beta reader but I don't have much writing experience and probably wouldn't be much help. Hope you find one soon.

-Liz
sulou chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
Oh tell me you still plan to update at some point. I'm dying to see how this one turns out!
Paramecio chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
Wow this is very wonderful Story O

I love it it is great, Kaoru is great and very Cool...XD

Wow XD

PLEASE update soon I can't wait for this ç.ç
melodrama-bank chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
Very cool chapter. I liked the fight and the Megumi and Sano bit too. Question: Where was kenshin during all this? Haha, he missed chapter none the less. Keep up the good work. It's hard too find a sci fi this good. ) You made my day!
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
When you said Ragnarok I thought Himura was going to make an appearance.. I guess you meant the doom version.. very fitting of the title.

Hmm.. Enishi's voice sounded familiar? Could there be a possibility that he was a friend or aquintance of Kaoru before the accident? He must be wondering why she looked familiar too!

Great action packed chapter! Update soon~!
happyloveygirl chapter 3 . 2/8/2007
Nice chapter, though I have to admit I don't enjoy it quite as much when it's in Meg's pov instead of Ken's or Kao's. ' Anyways it was still good, I got confused on the part Sano showed up in and also I was wondering did Kaoru and Megumi go met Kenshin yet for lunch or was that supposed to be latter that day/week? Please update soon. XD
Reignashii chapter 3 . 2/8/2007
oh no! kaoru was captured! i hope she'll get out and they wont turn her on the others T-T gah! stupid sano! ... wheres kenshin and the rest in all of this? T-T well i hope you come with the next chapter soon im dying to know what happends next!