Reviews for Growing Pains
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Netto and rockman r not gay neither is enzan they r strait
Sillvog chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I love how you went through his development each year. But I love the last line the best. -
Kishite no Mirror chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
BH: *scratches head* Never thought I'd see the day where I liked a NettoxRock story... seriously...

Gadget: *sigh* It was inevitable, BH, get over it...

Gizmo: *trying to figure out where to add NettoxRock on Bh's "Favorite Couples" list* Do I count this as incest? Or just another regular slash couple? He's made from Saito's DNA...

BH: *throws pillow at Gizmo* Well done. *adds to fave list*
levi chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
its a really nice fic , nice work ! keep it up youkomon ! why don't u try writing a Darkrockman/Netto fic .i bet it will rock !
AllyMoodyNeko chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
That last part was so funny XD My parents walked into my room to see what I was laughing and yelling about and gave me the weirdest look O mi gosh XD Great story i absolutley loved it it's going in my faves for sure XD
SecretForKeeps chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I liked it. A very realistic account of a young boy's struggle through various romantic relationships, though I do agree that it's odd that Jasmine would stay friends with him while Meiru would not, though it could be that Meiru would become too heartbroken to stay near him, which seems plausible. However, that's an overly-long run-on sentence, and this is not the time to get into that.

I really enjoy your stories, so keep writing! And MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS!
Rose Kitsune.EXE chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Well well, I like how you wrote this. Very realistic to a boy's actual love live.

It did seem slightly OOC of Enzan to get drunk and sleep with someone else... I mean, he can be a snotty bugger, but he also holds to his precepts strongly. I don't see him getting drunk unless Netto somehow forced him into it... *shrugs* No comment.

I liked how tolerant Rockman was. It fit his personality perfectly, as well as emphasizing the entire 'waiting for Netto to get it through his skull' thing.

Last line for the win. Another Youkomon wonder!
Zohaku chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Nice work. How could Netto and Rockman do those things like having a date. Did Rockman use a copyroid body? Would you please write another story like this. But that Rockman realizes that Netto won't live forever and that Rockman wants to change that, because he wants to live with Netto forever.