Reviews for The Christmas Phantom
Yva J chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oh my, I absolutely loved this story. It's so sweet, and I have to admit, I do love holiday offerings, even in the middle of summer. This story was wonderful, and I liked that we never found out who the Christmas Phantom was. It added so much intrique to the overall story and I really loved getting the chance to delve into some of the history of that particular song.

I liked the references that you put into this. It looked as though you didn't just write the story, but put a little bit of research into it as well. That made the story all the more special. I have a special spot in my heart for stories that have some extra effort of research in them. I think that far too few writers throw in that interesting aspect, so it was especially nice that you put in the extra effort for this one.

Loved it.
Ranora14 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
This is so sweet, and truly captures the authentic magic of the time, where love and miracles are closer to everyday life. This is a treat, any time of the year.
epalladino chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Adorable story. All characters perfect. Beth Palladino
Melchy chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
A story and history lesson rolled into one! I really liked how you brought in the meaning of the 12 Days and explained the Advent and other goodies of Christmas lore. I laughed hard when Jonathan asked Captain Gregg if he knew Martin Luther-no, just a little before my time! Glad everything turned out as it should. Nice additon.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Sweeter than apple poe. I need to see this series. I can feel the chemistry of the cast in your writing.
Tabitha12 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Fantastic job, Amanda! This story would never have been finished without your co-authorship and as always, writing with you is an education and a wonderful experience! Here's hoping for many more stories!

I love the gifts you dreamed up!

Mary
Amanda chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
I always enjoy your stories, whether they are short or a real treat like this- novella sized. Very inspirational and fun.