Reviews for Cold Comfort
Great! I needed some more kissing in that movie XD
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
so romantic I loved it!
Simoman chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Interesting story, nice one-shot!
monkeypants82 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Good one. You should get more sick if you are going to come up with something like this. LOl. Kidding. Great job thought. I loved the ending. Especially Van Helsing's dark personality and humor. It gave me the willies. Lol. )
Lady Sirinial chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Fantastic job! Especially for your first fic. I'm extremely impressed. Keep writing!
Yamchas Big Pants chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Wow, just a kiss, but written so...steamy! Wo, you make Gabriel into such a believable "man". It was very good, and I'm still amazed at how easily you made this fic sexy and smouldering without it needing a Mature warning well done
Reaching for Stars chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
That was pretty good!

I label this as one of the only Van Helsing fics worth reading.
Em-958 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Wow, I'm impressed!

After all the Van Helsing fanfiction I've read so far, I was starting to think that it was humanly impossible to write a decent and serious VH fanfic or something.

Thankfully, you're breaking the pattern. THANK YOU.

I think that this was great. It's serious, it's believeable and it's wellwritten. Could even be as good as a part of the script!

It's really in to charecter and I love the way you use your words so well. This is a great piece of work and it should not be longer or shorter. I love one parters and this is not an exception!

Keep up the good work and don't stop writing!

jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Aw that was great! Very well written! Top stuff :D
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
That was completely unrelated, but I loved it none the less! I usually don't read this kinda fic, but I liked it, and since I have no experience in this matter, that is all I can say.

Hughfan chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
WoW! Yeah! More! I like Van Helsing/Anna fics. Thats why I started coming here. This is a good story and you should write more. There, I said it. :)
LightNeverFades chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Aw..I love this story! It's so emotional and you tap into the character's emotions perfectly! :D Thank you so much for writing it! I love Gabriel & Anna! *squeal* 3

claudia flies chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Yes, yes, yes! Finally some decent writing! You have no idea how long I have been waiting for a fellow Anna/Gabriel shipper with some writing talent! This is so going into my favourites.

The whole scene was deliciously filled with tension and I think you captured Anna's uncertanty and desire perfectly. The story flowed into the movie cannon very well.

Excelent work! I hope you continue to write more in this fandom.
Charmes Malheureux chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Ooh, look! Halfway decent writing in the Van Helsing category! It's a miracle! Do you have any idea how long I've been looking for a display of *some* writing ability? There's just not enough of it. Thank you!

Now, where to begin with this piece? It was much better than halfway decent, first of all, just thought I'd make that clear. This is your first story on here, I see, and I *pray* that you write more for us.

“How would you have me look at you?”

“Like I’m not wearing this damn dress!”

*gigglesnort* Not the smartest thing to say, I guess, but she had good intentions. That was very funny.

And you have descriptive talent, I decided. The entire scene was filled with riveting details, regarding both Anna's own feelings and what goes on around her, and you made them blend together so nicely. Not a lot of people do that. And some people get descriptive to the point where it's exhausting, but you've achieved a nice balance.

So romantic, too. *dreamy sigh* Anna and Gabriel, freezing their butts off making out by the know, I always liked them as a couple, even though in the movie, the chemistry between Kate Beckinsale and Hugh Jackman wasn't that great. But as far as their characters go, Anna/Gabriel 4 eva! But I also love Anna/Dracula..I'm an in-betweener.

'Kay, well I'm done rambling now. But I really enjoyed this, and you should definitely write some more. (Maybe not to this, since I'm assuming it was a oneshot, but yeah.)