Reviews for Obligation
Hito me Bore chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
What a very interesting fic you have here! I love your writing voice. It's a little flowery, but I like it none the less. You kept the characters true to themselves, and Al-Cid's last line amused me!
m o o g l e d a i m e chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I think Al-Cid enjoyed torturing Basch a little too much. XD Thanks for the laugh!
Sita 900 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
hahaha this was so funny...

the characters are very much IC! Basch didn't say anything but "your highness" in the game, and Al-Cid was always so clever. I love this very much... do another one!
aorin chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Again, nice convincing Al-Cid you have there (little perv, I agree but kinda adds to the humor). Good follow-up to the previous story.

I like the contrast of the two characters. Al-Cid being really open about the whole relationship while Basch being the total shy guy. (judging by the number of times he blushed in the story)

But Al-Cid didn't have to be such a bully and Basch didn't have to be such a push over. (-.-;;)

Another good fic with great drama and very realistic; thanks to your good writing skills (you must be really bored after hearing it from me so many times, then again, I can't help it and you deserve it)
The Blearing Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
My goodness. Al_cid certainly seems a bit perverted but rightly so for he displays it in a characteristically gentlemanly manner. As for, Basch, you made me fall in love with him all over again. He's such a sweet almost selfless loyal man.

Your writing style makes mine pale in comparison and it's very refreshing to see a fic quite like this in a section filled with yaoi, Balthier/Fran (s)and femmeslashes.

Thank you so much for submitting this.

- TerrisMoon
Larsa Solidor chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
LOL! I liked this one too.

You should just place them all under one fanfic, since they're related. It looks more neat that way and it would be easier to find.

Will you write more of this? If you combine them into one fanfic, with different chapters for each one shot, you would probably get more reviews.

I loved this, please write more.
Sweet Valentine chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
O! That was delicious! *cackles and grins evilly* Wonderful story. That last Al-Cid line - LOL!