Reviews for One of These Days
Um...please update?
ivysparky chapter 38 . 4/14
great story girl. why did u stop
twowingsforever chapter 27 . 1/20
Omg zutara finally!
twowingsforever chapter 19 . 1/20
L
O
L
IsabelTheCool chapter 22 . 2/9/2016
OH my gosh Katara. In very worried now lol. And seriously. Hot topic ROCKS! Only their Star Wars stuff and Disney though. Zuko is such a royal pain in the butt. Honestly, that comment was disgusting and undignifiying. Ugh. Teenage boys. Anyway great job so far, I'm really liking your story! I just wish the chapters were longer( hint hint ;) ).
Mystic Stars chapter 38 . 1/25/2015
Please continue! Please, please, please!
Thepaintedlady chapter 38 . 9/18/2014
oh, are you kidding, right? i really want to read chapter 38, please. now i'm curios.
Sweet Lunar Land chapter 38 . 3/22/2012
WOW! I LOVE IT! I am a kataang fan but I do enjoy reading a Zutara story once in a while...Its...Shall we say...Refreshing. IDK. But I do like your story a lot and I was wondering if I could continue it. I would give all credit to you though for inspiring me.
Beautiful Jade chapter 38 . 8/13/2010
Love this story. This is one of my favorite AU's. Can't wait till you update again. I noticed its been almost 2 years. That's cool. You have things to do and stuff like that so update when ever you feel like.
Warrior NIna chapter 38 . 5/19/2009
WOW tha all i got 2 say
Warrior NIna chapter 10 . 5/13/2009
Ah Ah take that jet
Warrior NIna chapter 8 . 5/13/2009
Oh yes girls. Guys will never understand them. Its too bad meng counldnt find her so called luver in the show. cant wait 2 read next chapter
Warrior NIna chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
Gosh doesnt sokka give a damn about aang, poor kid. I wonder wat gonna happen next
Warrior NIna chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
DAMN U, i promise myself 2 hate aang but now u got me feeling bad n srry 4 him. Poor lil monk(sad faces). I like this story
Warrior NIna chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
Oh shit Zhao, zuko gonna get it bad. Thats cool katara got her own Lil gang