Reviews for I'm Buying
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I hate that the potential in the partnership was cut so short - the character of Mike Logan just really (finally) grew on me.
Penn O'Hara chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
You go, girl! I'm gradually finding and weeding out (though you ladies are hardly pests, but mannas from heaven) all the Logan writers and giving them a big 'go-get-em' to encourage them to write more. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I *adore* Bobby, but I want to even up the score a little by batting for Logan's team. Ra, ra! Yeah, Logan! Does that encourage you to write more?

Sgt. Dee chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Enjoyed it and nice to see Logan/Wheeler finally portrayed as a working relationship. Since Season 6 seems to be mostly their episodes I think we'll see more plot development for you to latch onto. I caught the Luchow's reference-from the two-parter in Season 5 when both teams worked the "rat pack" case-Luchow's was very dark inside (and it closed over 15 years ago, but it was very much part of NYC legend.)
The Confused One chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Very cute. :) I like it. I really do. I'm not much for Wheeler or Ross, but this was nice. I like Mike at least trying to connect with his new Partner, and I do like Mike. :) He's awesome. :) he he
Podie1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Really well done.

As a MAJOR Logan fan myself I hope to see more stories from you.

Its also GREAT to finally see a Logan/Wheeler fic - I LOVE their partnership together - I think they have a really great dynamic.
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Tehe. Excellent job.

Goren 3.0 ... now THERE'S a scary thought! Nope, she's more of an Eames 2.0.
rainy angellz chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Nice to see a Logan/Wheeler fic. :) Love their dynamic in the fic. :)
tere55 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
As a longtime Logan fan, I thought that you did a very good job weaving Logan's past into the present.
LoganBarekLover chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Great first story.I loved Logan and Barek haven't gotten used to Wheeler she'll grow on me like Ross has.