Reviews for And a Happy New Year
Aww sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Loved it!
23Nelly chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Loved it from start to finish

Nelly XD
DRU chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
AWWWWW... I LOVED THE DRAMA, ATTITUDE, AND ROMANCE - A VERY WITTY MIXED DELIGHTFUL TALE !
xlittlexmissxmcrx chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
It's so funny but I do like it! Hehehehe :-)
xoJemiox chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
BRAVO! THIS IS GODD! XD lOVE IT XDD seriously X)
ExTaCy925 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
that wazz so cute i luved it!
hcdl0220 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Holy Shit, that was awesome. It was as good as "A Very Merry Christmas" which was just WOW... I wish my adult life would be as nice as Hermione's. More fanfics like this please!
great story chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
it was very very cute and I enjoyed reading it! good job!
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Beautiful i love this and A Very Merry Christmas

Excellent ending it was so sweet and made me gasp

Lots of sex thats always good and Harry is always so sweet about everything when Ron overeacts

You wrote both really well and nothing was to over the top it was all just right

You should be proud

Well Done I cant wait for some more stories

JM
rupertsgirlie chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
how could someone write harsh critisism about such an amazing story! I LOVED IT! oh man that really rocked! thanks for writing it is happy valentines up next and then idk happy st patricks day followed by happy easter and 4th of july and halloween and so forth... -tricia
Skyline Romance chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
that was so insanely cute!
IcyDreamz chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
OMG, I TOTALLY LOVED IT! HAI'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW I'M WRITING IN CAPITALS! Ok i'll stop now, Hehe, that was awsome! I would do a long review for you like you always do for me but, I simply don't have anything to comment on. Its so perfect! I'm so glad you finally wrote this story, the ending was so sweet I kinda wished I was Hermione lol, its like dream on...

Anyways, keep on writing these one-shots!

IcyDreamz
Lanetk chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Loved it even better than the first one and I really liked that one
Mrs Charlie Weasley-thats me chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
OMG! OMG! OMG! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY! It was amazing and sweet and...you REALLY have a talent! I'm so glad I found it! Keep up the great stories!