Reviews for Sokka's Power
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Loved it
H-bomber chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
lol, that is so wrong in so many ways, and yet strangely awesome!
Sanguine Ink chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
ROTFL.

Only problem is that Suki didn't die...she was in prison for a long time, though, so perhaps just a lot of misfortune befalls girls Sokka kisses?
Dragon Trainer chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Wow, the kiss of death ...literally! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Nice story, and a very funny one shot.
Menamebephil chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Aang is a heartless bastard.

MNBP
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
lol omg that is funny
Mimic12355 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
This story is full of win and sparta. XD

Nice job, keep up the good work.
Mersang chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
!

Funniest ... idea ... EVER!
Duel Soul chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
HAHAHAHA XD That was great! However, there is no way to tell if Suki is alive or not and how did the gaang know she got attacked by Ozai's angels? For all they know they could have exploited other means of getting the kyoshi uniforms.
DigitalAda chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
That's a pretty funny short story. I never realized what happens to people Sokka kisses until now. However, you do have a few minor conventional errors and typos you may want to look at.
x-Aozora-no-Namida-x chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Bravo! That's was hilarious!

~ ~ ~ ~

"Would you mind kissing the Fire Lord?"

~ ~ ~ ~

It's good to see a humorous fic after that depressing season finale... -shakes fist- Damn you Mike and Bryan!

Though I hope Suki's not dead (.

-L.

P. S. How much time DOES Aang have left? I really don't understand how time works in the Avatar Universe.
neverknowingbutstillgoing chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Brilliantly hilarious!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
that's Sokka's power? Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaa! ROTFLOL! And that last request! LMHO! However, I say Suki isn't dead until we see a grave or a flashback showing she died!
Trisha chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
That was funny! OMG...I burst out laughing after Aang asked Sokka to kiss the Fire lord! I'm sorry if you're offended...so basically what I'm trying to say is that I'm waiting for the next chapter!
Stephanie Lee chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
You know, you may be on to something here.

It was hilarious