Reviews for Silent Night
hazeleyes571 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Terrific vignette, and I could see Albus asking Snape to do the deed for him, because he trusted Snape to save him from a real fate worse than death.

Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed reading this.
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Very nice little piece. The ending could have had a more definite feel to it, but good work over all.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
loved it thank you keep writing
Strega Triss chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
This short piece has left me slightly weepy and I have to say, it's not often that this happens. I loved it.
Dizi 85 chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
aw, this makes me want to write a xmas story , a chapter by line! well done!
Romulus chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I would tend to beleive that Snape didn't just kill Dumbledore there, but was asked to do so. However, it's harder to beleive that Dumbledore liked Snape at all: he would not have committed anyone he loves to such a fate...

well written.
kari-tara chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Lovely snapshot of Snape's Christmas Eve. Your take on Dumbledore being Snape's lifeline, a lifeline that's now gone, is interesting and touching. I like the inclusion of the background carols... Thank-you!
sunsethill chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
This was a nice Christmas gift. I could well imagine Snape thinking exactly like this around Christmas of Voldemort's last year. I can't wait to see how he survives, but I expect only peeks at that. There should be plenty of room left for fanfiction even after Book 7.
M chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
So much feeling and such width of mood in such a short piece.