Reviews for Gifts and Wrappings
derrydeb chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Good story! I always love it when (Leroux/Kay) Erik wins Christine's heart.

I really like your stories. I love how you put a different spin to your POTO fics. It's like you think "outside the box" in the world of phan fics. :)
kana chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
whenever I'm down this fic never fails to cheer me up! I've read it like a million times already! It was also my first poto fic. I owe so much to your writing! Do hope you write some new Christmas phluff this year! :)
revonine chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
I read this ages ago and I'm so very glad to have found it again after so long. Heartwarming and darling. An absolute joy to read.
Rupert Bear chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Thank you for sharing a beautiful, well written story which I enjoyed reading very much.
AlmostExistentExistentialist chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
You are so good at making me cry. I absolutely adored this story. All the characters were absolutely amazing and I loved its end. Thank you so much for writing this. Sob
Effie Haste chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Perfect :)

I think this story is my favourite from Christine's perspective. Erik was exquisitely written, but I loved how you wrote Christine as young and inexperienced, but mature in the way that she dealt with her changing feelings towards Erik.

Erik's 'everybody else' mask, as you described it, reminds me of the mask in the Lon Chaney version of the film, which I always found more disturbing than his actual face!

The little glimpses of his sense of humour were also wonderful.

A very touching story (I'll have to revisit it next Christmas!)
Usaki4eva chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
I am almost sobbing, this story is that pretty. I love your use of confusion through Christine but how she has still secretly made her choice.
newbornophanatic chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
he's really sweet! total gentleman from what i see, even though this was a bit too strong, but it's really cute *squee* I LOVE THIS HOLIDAY FLUFF ONE SHOT!
latefortea chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Beautiful!
Violent Idiot chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Just in time for the holidays. Thank you so much for putting me in the mood.
Terrain of lies chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
This has to be my favourite POTO fanfiction. I wish you would write more one shots with this Erik! Please?
shadowphantomness chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
Poor Erik, he's trying so hard to look normal but a face mask made of porcelain is still quite false. I do feel sorry for him, but he's so attentive to Christine. I find the way you make Erik talk in third person interesting, though I don't quite remember it happening in Leroux - maybe I need to reread the original novel.
Scarlett Raine chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
Aww! That was totally sweet and totally in character! :3

Bravo!
AwesomeLij chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
This was truly wonderful! My god, I've read so many bad and way too cheesy phanfictions lately and I didn't expect to find a "treasure" like this today. This is exactly the kind of Leroux-fluff I like. The last chapter was beyond adorable, and I enjoyed the way you portrayed their feelings and especially Christine's thoughts. They were both so endearing the way you... um... created them.

Great job!
Gabriel87 chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
I can't tell you how much I enjoy this story - it's been in my favorites for quite awhile and I re-read it pretty regularly. Your characterizations are just spot on, and the touches of humor, tenderness and romance are perfectly balanced. I think Leroux Erik just doesn't get enough fluff (most likely because he's a prickly old curmudgeon, but gosh I sure love him!). This is perfect. Loved their kiss. So sweet! Congratulations on being an awesome writer!