Reviews for I'm Dreaming of a White Hamster
SimplySarah1221 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
My one complaint: What about Panda? D':

It was supercute though, totally loved it
Wishbone the Lover of Books chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
This story was great. Well-written. The songs were especially creative.
PotoPerson chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Aw! That's so adorable! The ending fits perfectly. Where's Boss during this story though? Oh well, he'd probably be jealous of Hamtaro an Bijou anyway. Nice Lyrics!
blaze-pepper-pig chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Very good for 1 chapter! LOVE IT! _
The Shadow Prince chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Awsome! But hows the beat of the song go?
brunette-cutie77 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
That was adorable. I loved it I thought the lyrics were cute! I'll defintly read more of yoru stories! -

Buh bye!

WG77

P.S BTW, I'm new on the site.
Cassie chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
AW!

I Liked this one so much!

You really got a gift for writing stories like this.

Well Done!
Cabezon chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Yeah. random ending

Nice oneshot, I liked it

You have many many stoies _

M, pie... Apple(green) pie xD
Lass Cherrie chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Hiya!

That was SUCH a sweet story! I've read most of the xmas stories and its one of my favs cos its simple, but its so cute! I'm adding it to my favs list cos its one of those stories you feel like reading over and over.

Great work!

- Cherrie -
Mikoyasha chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I actually ate pie today. It was delicious. (me love pie) Sorry for all the late reviews. I've been gathering my bearings. I'm going to try and read all the stories I missed (might take a little while), since my mum is asleep.

Anyway, about the story! I liked how the songs rhymed, and you could tell who it was about. (I'm ashamed to say I don't know much about Hamtaro...) I also liked the ending. It wasn't so random, but it fit nicely.

Good job! And, Merry Christmas!

-Miko-
H. P. Lovecats chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Aww, it's so sweet! I, too, felt warm and fuzzy inside. The songs were cute.
lupyne chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
The whole story was great! The ending was fitting too, though if Pashmina was walking out with both Dexter and Howdy...
AmyAddict1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
aw this was so sweet. i really enjoyed it.

Blossom: we got warm fuzzy feelings.

Leo: i wonder if i will b able to sing like that to Penelope.

Tiger: i wonder if i will b able to sing like that at all.

im sure u guys will if u really tried and really was in luv with sum1.

Leo and Tiger:(sigh) if u say so.

Blossom: anyway we really enjoyed this oneshot/songfic. cant wait to read more of ur fics.

all: cya (waves)

-AA1, Blossom, Tiger, and Leo
DollieMay 19 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Is this the shot you were talking about? * I loved it! It was so mignon! Keep it up! Your fics are very great! (Even when they aren't funny! XD) I love H/B, C/P, and S/M, so this story is awesome! If only you had D/P...Oh well! Good work! Hope to see more from you soon! ~DA 14
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
This is a good story. Please make some more. Keep up the good work.