Reviews for Save Me
KTrevo chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
That's one of my favourite songs! And it goes awesomely with the story!

You are SO getting on my Favourite Authors list. No doubt about it.
BrickofRomance chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Wow. This little one shot really tore my heart up. Especially the lines when they're making love, "She doesn't cry when he reopens the wound. They're both already bleeding."

I thought the song was very fitting, as well. I really like your style of writing. One critique: whether in dialogue between characters or even narration, if you want to emphasize a certain word or phrase you should italicize, NOT bold.

Otherwise, awesome job :) Look forward to reading more from you.
NancyT chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Oh, wow... This was just so sad but brutally deep. A possibility that I think many would be to afraid to explore about.

Very nice to there's a sequel, cus I'm definitely intereseed... Now off to the sequel!
kolbyirish chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This is very nice, and the flow of the song goes well with it.
sweetpeachytrina chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
that was very beautiful writing... this was one of the best one shot stories I read in a long time keep up the good work
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Great one-shot. D
Laraeliae Black chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
oh my gosh.. your conversational context is amazing...

I know it's supposed to be a one shot, but please keep going.. for the sake of all the bad batman ff out there.
QtButterflyGrl chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
*big cheese* Hey, it's me, I'm back! Once more... I LOVE UR STORY!XD More Terry/Max goodness from one of my FAV authors on this entire site. BTW I love this song! When I first heard it on Grey's Anatomy, I went running 2 write it down so I could put it on my mp3. By combining 2 of my fav things (a good story & good music) 2gether, u have made my day, congratulations! Keeping me in a good mood is a good thing (as u have witnessed prior my bad mood) and I'm feeling rather schway right now. Warm fuzzies & cookie cranking out another highly enjoyable story 4 the public 2 read. So, as a present from me 2 u, here's another delightful review! *points and laughs* Lookie, I rhymed! .

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! (or insert holiday u celebrate here)*hits head on table* Ack! I rhymed again!

QtButterflyGrl :3

P.S. Oh, one more thing b4 I go...*clears throat/stares pointedly u*. In case I just missed it or u haven't noticed, there hasn't been an update for On The Catwalk AGAIN in awhile. *speaks in cryptic tone* I'm waiting patiently, but there's only so much patience I possess 2 stay calm...b4 I lose it. *glares* Be wise and heed this warning. UPDATE, dammit! *angelic smile* PLZ & Thank you very much. Seeya, Kyoko!

*skips away humming Christmas tunes*
nykky chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I really enjoyed your one shot. It was a very interesting take on Terry/Max. It was great keep it up.
Andie chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Never heard the song, but now I kinda want to to see how it fits with the story.

However, without hearing the song, the story was still written very well. Very sad, romantic, and definitely nails the problems with the job of the dark night.

Always expected to come to the rescue. )
NeoNails chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Bitter, depressing, slightly romantic, combined with a kick-arse song makes it an above-average one-shot, worthy of Because we all know is just a load of crap masquerading as "fiction database". Pssh.

And this fanfiction line especially. Everything here is either poorly written, short, or drowning in so much O.C. angst you can barely see the actual characters.

So, in short, the fanfiction appraiser (Note: see her LONG list favorite peices of fanfiction prose. There's a lot of one-shots on there, but don't think I'm biased. ;)) known as 'NeoNails' gives this Batman Beyond fanfiction ("Save Me") two full thumbs up, and will further promote it by adding to her extensive list of favorites (well, I'm not sure if that's promoting, exactly. You'd have to scroll down a lot to find it, but I promise it'll be there)

:D
oneredneckgoddess chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
oh...that's good...
Knottaclue chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I think your hard work shows through here. The piece feels like it was written with tender and loving care. Great scenario-Max seeking vengence for her sister. I have sisters of my own that I love and could understand being driven to that kind of passion.

There is a bittersweet edge to your portrayal of these two and their relationship that I find very touching.

Overall this was a very good read and I look forward to more of your work. Thanks for sharing!
Aki chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Wow, onee-san, this is really *good*. Almost makes me refret interrupting you while you were writing it.

Almost. :D
Poisoned Existence chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
This story brought me to tears...which is a good thing as it shows you wrote a great story.