Reviews for Batgirl: The Night Before Christmas
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Wow - I suddenly really want to know what she got in her stocking. Fun story, although I own an issue of JLA from a couple years before this would have taken place where the Justice League rescues Santa, so maybe he would believe:)
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Dear Lorendiac:

For most of its length, this is quite a good story. It could quite easily be an excellent story, if the ending wasn't quite so explicit. After all, we all know who the midnight visitor was, so having anyone actually say his name is redundant. You should have just ended with Sasha smiling and saying, "Come on, let's go visit the library," and leave it at that.

The epilogue with Bruce should be kept equally vague. Hint, don't say. Readers like it when an author makes them think about a story - at least, the good ones do.

J.C.Fashion chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Really enjoyed this one. Very Cute, very poignant. I adored your characterization of Santa Claus as well.

However I would have left out Rudolph.
Screaming Dean chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
This was a nice story. I liked how Cassandra was unaware of Santa Claus. But I have one question. Who is Sasha? I haven't read the Batman comic recently. Is she a new character?
Zarz chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Very funny! I love Cassandra's reaction to Santa Claus! It's always fun to see a totally new perspective on something we take for granted. And Metadeer! Wonderful! I love how Cass tied up Santa as well. Great work! Keep up the good job - I'd love to see more of Cassie's reactions to things we take for granted.
sun tzu1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Great stuff. Bat-realism and Santa-fantasy make for a hilarious combination.
Dan Ingram chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
This was an excellent story. The combination of humor, seriousness and holiday cheer worked very well. I think you tapped the character of Cassandra Cain very well, even making, in a round about way, excellent use of her tragic upbring (not knowing who Santa is). Heh, meta-deer. Thanks for the story.
Esther-Channah chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
LOL! I really liked it. You kept it real and true to the characters, and wrote something warm and fluffy without being sappy or overly syrupy. I do like the Sasha-Cass interplay and you make me sorry we didn't see something like this in cannon. Happy holidays! (Dragonbat)