Reviews for Break Dance Trouble
WaylonJuliusLecter chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Your description of fan fairy is how I am with Julius Root. I know it seems strange, but I just LOVE the guy. I guess I'd be the one who says "OH JULIUS, YOU'RE SOOOOO DREAMY!"

...Wow. I'm a total weirdo. 0.o
I'monesickpuppy chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
hehe, this is cute :)
crazy person alert chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Dreamy? You call him dreamy? I resent that. You make him sound like 'NSYNC. He is to be referred to in a dignified manner. Like blindingly handsome and a perfect person XD. yes, I am a fangirl(I want to have his short half-breed babies).

OMK! LMAO! He's breakdancing! *cannot touch that*. I especially love Root. God that was hilarious!
Savvyjewel chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
this is Hilarius i love it please right more
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
my reaction is like holly's
Zenith Storm chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Hilarious! Though I do think they'd have access to better music machines.
Major Trouble chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
“Commander I can-,” started Trouble, but Root held up a hand.

“I don’t want to know,” said Root. He quietly turned and closed the door behind him. All Trouble could do was stare as he listened to Holly’s howls of laughter from the other side of the door.

Nice, Julius. I mean... Commander Julius, no wait! Root. NO, Commander Root. Yeah.

They want Grub's brains?

“I’m gonna need therapy after I retire,” he sighed before walking back towards his office leaving Holly on the ground laughing and slowly running out of air.

Hell ya, and I'm there with Holly.

And yes, I can easily see Trouble having fan girls (or fairies) all around him.
PugLuva chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
*roflmho* that was *laughing* the best *more laughing* fanfic iv read *laughing* in a long time! *dies laughing*
Holly25Trouble chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
LMFAO! I was laughing so hard! Write another one like this! PLZ?
Troublerocks chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
AMAZING! I could never write anything as good as this!
Past The Point of Sanity chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
hehehehehehehehehhehe, that was good. Thanks for the laugh! :)
sophia666 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Yeah... I think so. Great funny one-shot.
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I liked it, and as I AM a Trouble Fangilr meeself, can totally see him having more. :)

That was awesome. They should send the rug to me, I mould create a paganistic religion around it. :) J/K
Kieko Goes ROAR chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
XD Great.
Strawberriedanish chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
This was really funny. There should be a sequal. Keep up the good work!