Reviews for The Christ
Minerva's Daughter232 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Damn. I never thought of Snape as Christian. Profound meaning, though. Good job.
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I liked it...I think I got it...not completely sure...hm...confusion! I liked how you compared Harry to christ...with the whole saving the world thing. And Minerva there to witness it all...lovely.

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Wow, I never thought of Snape as Christian but wow, that fits, awesome story!
prongette chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
WOW. I loved it.

The words My Lord seems like he missed Voldie..

maybe I'm wrong; neverthless, it was wonderful to read.
Lord Cornwall chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Wow...Impressive
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Man, I'm confused.
Hitomi Hotaru chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Wow! That was really interesting. I love how everything was described. Beautifully put.

Hotaru-chan
Serpent91 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
i must be completely stupid but i cant get who he misses.. ho he whishes he didnt betray.. first i got the feeling that he missed Dumbledore.. then Harry and then last but not least Voldemort..

His loyalty will always be a mystery wont it?

Love the story!
Lizzy chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
This was a bit odd... Other than Snape having served and betrayed Voldemort, I didn't see any parallels between the Dark Lord and Christ. Did he believe Voldemort was in the right? Working for a greater good? If so, why did he betray him? Using the idea of Judas' betrayal was very good though. I can see Snape paralleling Judas.
ms.gringotts chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
It's interesting to see Christianity or Christ discussed in Harry Potter, except for the fact that they celelbrate Chistmas nothing is ever mentioned.
Delaine chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Wow. This is deep. Beautifully and powerfully written.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Wow, this was unexpected. But then yes, why not - he joined because he was fascinated and he left because he felt he was doing wrong. But who says he didn't feel bad about it? If not because of his "Lord," then maybe for his friends he had betrayed. Excellent!
santeria chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Wow. Just...wow. That was really good.
mylittlehazmat chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
That - wow. That is the most ... thought provoking one-shot I have ever had the pleasure to read. In a way, Voldemort is the Christ. That ... how on earth did you come up with that? I stand amazed - and more than awed. A very, very wonderful piece. It's like art, in a way. So, good, good, azmaing, wonderful job. I commend you.

Cheers,

Kirsten
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Oh, my. In just a few words, this one hits right in the heart.

Bows.