Reviews for In Those Empty Glass Eyes
Archangel Samuel chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
I really like the characterization of the children in this! Kururu's got a loud mouth, as usual... :) this brings back memories. It's been so long since I've played this, but I remember the melodies so well! Music has a way of sticking to me longer than most things... Anyway, I enjoyed reading this! Well-written. :D
Tombolo chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Very, very nice. It was cool to see Etoile's dad fleshed out a bit, and a bit more attention given to Etoile's backstory. I never liked her until I read this...I'd like to criticize it, but I can't think of anything negative to say.
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
Yes, I imagine it must have been lonely not having a familar with you all the time. Cornet unknowningly makinhg said lonelyness worse was a nice touch
Spirit Seer chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
Great chapter! :D Yeah, Etoile is a rather sad character. You did a really great job at portraying all of them.

Is there an actual Marl Kingdom series? I thought it was only Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure.
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Yea! A Rhapsody:A Musical Adventure fic! Oh, you made me so happy! :D This is SO good; congrats! Hey, maybe I'll be able to post one up myself, too... _ Good job, and thanks for the great read!
Kotali chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
That was gorgeous.

I don't know what else to say. . . It was simply wonderful.

Thank you.
Meneil chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
It's so nice that there is actually a Rhapsody catagory in now. It looks like you've got a good beginning - I'm interested to see a story about Etoile.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Nice idea I'll admit, that the death of Cornet's mother also is what started the posioning of Etoile's good side.

I suppose I ask you where you got the comic adaption, because I'd like to learn a bit more about the reaction to the doll Etoile was given with her appearance.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
It's been a while since I played Rhapsody A Musical Adventure. I'm glad to have found a fic about it and such a good one. A well done protral about the Parents' Delimena and the irony of Etolie's life
Hikari Manganji chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Hi! WOw, I'm impressed. I've been looking for a Rhapsody fanfic for ages and I almost gave up! THen I saw this... :D i'm so glad u made one. ANd its about Etoile too! I'm glad. She's so underappreciated! :D Great joB! Make more!
Athla chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Wow, I was begining to think that I was the only one who had ever even heard of thi game. -
Egyptian Goddess Sahara chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I would have never looked at Etolie's character that way. very nice job.
Kokoro chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
sO... ┬┐WHAT IS Comic Anthology. ? IF YOU HAVE IT, PLEASE SEND IT TO ME my e mail is And thank you
KOKORO-ASAKURA-J chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
IT'S pretty, I think you are of my club (it's a imaginary club) I like too much Rhapsody so I make a fan fic, I n fact, I make this seccion, but my fic is in spanish (I don't speak english very well ) but I can read it, je je je, your story is cute... continue please.
clover chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I LOVE U! lool XD in fact you are the first one to make a fanfic for rhapsody AMA and i always waited for that !thank you thank you very much XD nice story by the way i really like how you made the end keep up teh good work!